Best Pool bar drink?

Club Cooloholic

Sunken Treasure at Hurricane Hanna's at Stormalong Bay-but it is no longer on menu. Have to get an old timer bartender to mix it up.
See, that is what is annoying, it's not like it would cost Disneymore except to have a few special ingredients.. I can only guess they do this so they can save money on stock and they can move bartenders around? Make all the furnishing and bedding look the same..and now your drinks will be the same too.

monykalyn

See, that is what is annoying, it's not like it would cost Disneymore except to have a few special ingredients.. I can only guess they do this so they can save money on stock and they can move bartenders around? Make all the furnishing and bedding look the same..and now your drinks will be the same too.
And it's not like its super secret ingredients:
  • 1 oz Malibu coconut Rum
  • 1 oz Midori
  • 1 oz Orange juice
  • 1 oz Pineapple juice
  • .5 oz Curacao
  • Splash of Sprite
mix first 4, add sprite and top with floater of Curacao-cool green color though

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That’s exactly why the value of food and bev has gone so far down as the prices have doubled.
They implement Walmart rules and it shows

Mainahman

Original Poster
Pina Colava every time!

View attachment 394948
We're here now and I took your advice! Number 2 is just as delicious!
IMG_20190907_181128.jpg

durangojim

The Grand Floridian pool bars make a proper Long Island with all the correct ingredients, unlike many of the hotels which leave out an ingredient or two. Also the extra spiky pineapple at the poly is good too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom