Best place to snack when visiting Epcot?

Best place to snack when visiting Epcot?

• Fountainview Cafe

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Kaki Gori

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Kringla og Bakeri

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Refreshment Outpost

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Refreshment Port

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pretzel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trapper Bob’s Beaver Tails

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

skipperg

Have to go with the Boulangerie Patiisserie. Setting at an outdoor umbrella table during the rain with a cup of coffee and some of the best pastries with my wife.

Vacation at WDW. It just doesn't get any better than that.

17 days and a 4th of July week at the All Stars with family!

brian_gaudio

Originally posted by BRER STICH:

And please don't say:
"Nothing...What's a MOMO with you?"

That's a great response. The one time my brother asked the for the . Anyway a momo is a frozen concoction made of orange juice, peach nectar, and light cream. It is to die for. there is also to other drinks they are the Ichigo and the Mikan. The Ichigo is strawberries, lemon juice, and pineapple juice. The Mikan is mandarin oranges, pineapple and lemon juice. I love these drinks and the best part is that they have no alcohol, and as I have said the atmosphere is great.

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by brian_gaudio

Anyway a momo is a frozen concoction made of orange juice, peach nectar, and light cream. It is to die for. there is also to other drinks they are the Ichigo and the Mikan. The Ichigo is strawberries, lemon juice, and pineapple juice. The Mikan is mandarin oranges, pineapple and lemon juice. I love these drinks and the best part is that they have no alcohol, and as I have said the atmosphere is great.

Thanks Brian!
Sounds GREAT!!! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

I have just added "MOMO" (AND THE OTHERS!!!) to my list of things to experience on my next visit!

:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom