Best place to snack when visiting Epcot?

Best place to snack when visiting Epcot?

• Fountainview Cafe

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Kaki Gori

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Kringla og Bakeri

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Refreshment Outpost

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Refreshment Port

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pretzel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trapper Bob’s Beaver Tails

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

tinkerbell2

If I was going to have a snack at Epcot (or any other park) I would have to find one of those ice cream stands and buy a Nestle chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich! They are so good...:slurp:

brian_gaudio

One of my all time favorite places to snack in Epcot is the Matsunoma Lounge in Japan. Nothing tastes better than a Momo on a hot summer day. It is a nice air conditioned spot with great atmoshpere and huge windows for people watching.

Kenan

The Cool Wash next to Test Track. THey serve slushies there. I love slushies, but they turn my mouth blue or red. :D

Pippa

Originally posted by Katherine
France!!! I love getting a few pastries to share with my family!:sohappy: :slurp:

You HAVE to have a croissant from France they are justlike the proper french ones as opposed to english/american versions.

rokcandy

I head to the bakery @ Norway for a waffle if I'm not too hungry. And for a dessert snack...I love those chocolate chip cookies from the French pastry shop. :slurp:

hadleybarth

The desserts at the Norwegian Bakery are the best. The lure of a sweet prezle will get my four year old to walk through several countries at the end of the day. I try to get something different every time--so far it has all been fantastic.

meeko_33785

Definatly France. The pasteries at the Boulangerie are wonderdful and the crepes they sell out on the promanade are pretty good too.

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by brian_gaudio
Nothing tastes better than a Momo on a hot summer day.

:lookaroun

Ummm.......what's a MOMO???

:lookaroun

And please don't say:
"Nothing...What's a MOMO with you?"

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom