Best Place to Meet Guys/Girls at WDW?

A Kind Of Magic

Love in Epcot??????

I think there is a place to meet other people.

I guess young people have there places somewhere.

Newly wed couples always kiss at night under Cinderella’s castle as it changes colors how romantic.

Who knows some people come to wdw magic to meet other people and have.

Tell us your story.

PhotoDave219

Well, i'm going to take the contrary Point of view. When i go to WDW, i'm not looking to hook up, i'm just there to capture the magic and just... well, be pampered in the ways that only disney can.

While yes, if i met someone there and we hit it off, then great. I'm just not going to go out of my way to try and pick up someone.

Timekeeper

Original Poster
upper hand

You have to admit, being Disney buffs as we all are, with trivia coming out of our, um, ears, does give us the upper hand when it comes to conversation while at WDW, especially while in a queue, ...right?

:sohappy:

Tk

jaylenofan86

Well, I do have a story; finding people is by fate. I was at DL and DCA last week Sunday. I was by myself for the day, so I went on Grizzly River Run in DCA. I got in the single rider line and the CM's put me on a raft. Well, there was 2 guys and 3 really hot chicks from Pheonix in the raft with me, we talked and had fun on the ride. So after we got off the ride, I asked them if I could hang out with them. They said sure and I was walking and riding with them all day. I got all of their numbers and we keep in touch now. :D

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Well, i'm going to take the contrary Point of view. When i go to WDW, i'm not looking to hook up, i'm just there to capture the magic and just... well, be pampered in the ways that only disney can.

While yes, if i met someone there and we hit it off, then great. I'm just not going to go out of my way to try and pick up someone.

no, i'm with you, Dave! i've never gone to WDW expecting to hook up...i just find that silly, to be honest....like you, i too go to WDW for the experience. if it happens, fine, if it don't, fine...it's really not that big of a deal to me. course, that doesn't stop me from takin a gander now and then! :animwink:

RobVanDam

\
Originally posted by jaylenofan86
Well, I do have a story; finding people is by fate. I was at DL and DCA last week Sunday. I was by myself for the day, so I went on Grizzly River Run in DCA. I got in the single rider line and the CM's put me on a raft. Well, there was 2 guys and 3 really hot chicks from Pheonix in the raft with me, we talked and had fun on the ride. So after we got off the ride, I asked them if I could hang out with them. They said sure and I was walking and riding with them all day. I got all of their numbers and we keep in touch now. :D

SCORE! :lol:

Anyway, yea... I have not had any luck with finding someone @ WDW :brick: :brick: Buuuttt....... I am finally doing my first E-ride night on the 15th (august) and i've also read that it is one of the best things for teens to do while down there so in that case my :brick: hopefully will turn into :sohappy: :D ...

CEO: TTA? :lol: How do you expect to meet someone on that, they put people from your own party on the ...ride vehicle.. Well at least when I was there, they even let us have our own vehicles, pretty cool...

Anyway, this trip is finally gonna be awesome, my dad is finally letting me go do things on my own.. so if you get a teen boy come up to you and say "Hey...How you doin" Just like joey from friends .. its me ;)

EmeraldDolphin

my son... age 17... meets young ladies anywhere & everywhere... it amazes me! He's good looking (not just 'cuz I'm his mom) but I think it definitely has a lot to do with his personality too!

Maria

Jeez... I worked there for more than a year and never met anyone... I mean, I did... but I never met them on rides, but at backstage... hehe... :D

Maria

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
how easy is it, as a castmember, to meet people worth dating?

Depends on what you mean by "worth dating". It´s like in any other place, I think...

For dating cast members, I think the most difficult part will be making sure the guy plays for the right team in the right uniform too! :lol: :animwink:

Seriously though, guys and girls know that WSC is a good place to hang out if you want something with a foreigner, or if you want to meet young people. :animwink:

jrtcrm15

I dunno i have just randomly met really nice guys/girls (mostly guys, lol) Just chillin in the lobby readin a book or something, I think it's somewhat easier to meet random people if you aren't trying, I think the whole tons of make-up let's get dressed up to walk around Disney thing is kinda overrated, but hey lol that's just me! ooo yes and e-ride nights are great, lookin' forward to the ones on august 5th and 8th!

A Kind Of Magic

One year of love is better than a lifetime alone

The number one ride that people have like "met" other people is……………………………………………………………………………………………………?

:animwink:

Don L Duck

Re: One year of love is better than a lifetime alone

Originally posted by A Kind Of Magic
The number one ride that people have like "met" other people is……………………………………………………………………………………………………?

:animwink:

I thought you threw your keyboard out of the window.......

goofy

have to say am guilty as charged for looking at females when am going round the parks :D

also guilty of looking at the odd cast member lol

what can i say am scottish and like american girls it aint my fault lol :D

i dont get the whole teenage guys only like islands of adventure

i am 19 and a male and would choose any disney park over islands of adventure or any other park given the choice

maybe am biased though

on another note - does anyone know how to go about applying for a job at disney - i would love to work there for a bit but am not sure if folk from Scotland can get jobs there or not or how to go about applying for one

would be my dream job working at disney and sorounded by American females all day - lol but that aint my main reason for doing it - its just an added bonus :animwink:

EpcoTim

A leisure suit, a load of cheap cologne, and hanging out at the emtrance to The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse will get you more numbers than you can imagine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom