Best place to have christmas dinner in WDW?

actor072002

My family has planned a trip to wdw during the Christmas holiday. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to have Christmas dinner? Please help me make my vacation the best it can be!

Lauriebar

If you like characters and comfort food then I would suggest Liberty Tree Tavern.

The food is served family style and Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale are dressed in Christmas garb. The whole atmosphere is kind of "old fashioned family Christmas".

Upvote 0

disneypearl

They Crystal Place in MK was great last year! That is where I would go. They have wonderful food. The characters (Pooh and friends) make their rounds to all the tables. They also have an adorable parade through the restaurant.

Upvote 0

col

i was thinking of this last night -where would i go for christmas dinner?
im going to cinderellas breakfast on christmas day (yes, im still smiling) but havent got any idea where to go for my dinner -i will probably get something from the main street bakery if im hungry.
87 days left :xmas:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Yoop33

I would call Disney Dining. They can give you a ton of different options and answer all questions. The last lady I talked to was very helpful and informative.
1-407-939-3463

Upvote 0

col

ive just looked at the liberty tree tavern and crystal palace menus on allears.com and i have to say the food that they have on the meuns there either has meat,cheese or other stuff in it that i dont eat so it looks like i will be eating at the main street bakery -but im not bothered coz im going to make the most of my time there. although if anyone can suggest anywhere else in magic kingdom i will look it up.
im thinking about the tofu dish from the noodle station or whatever its called.

Upvote 0

KevinPage

The wisea$$ answer would be "at your home". As a local I avoid the parks like the plague during Xmas week. Seems the rest of the world feels its a good time to visit, creating a sea of humanity that only pales in comparision to NY Eve crowds.

:D :D :D

Upvote 0

col

KevinPage said:
The wisea$$ answer would be "at your home". As a local I avoid the parks like the plague during Xmas week. Seems the rest of the world feels its a good time to visit, creating a sea of humanity that only pales in comparision to NY Eve crowds.

:D :D :D

you want to know why i booked my holiday to get away from christmas in britain becasue its crap and boring and all people do is sleep or moan.
im going to disneyworld because its fun, im happy when im there and it beats sitting at home listening to my family moan and argue. that is why im going to disneyworld for christmas and i dont care about the crowds or queues for anything im going there to have fun and be happy, is that ok for you!

Upvote 0

KevinPage

col said:
you want to know why i booked my holiday to get away from christmas in britain becasue its crap and boring and all people do is sleep or moan.im going to disneyworld because its fun, im happy when im there and it beats sitting at home listening to my family moan and argue. that is why im going to disneyworld for christmas and i dont care about the crowds or queues for anything im going there to have fun and be happy, is that ok for you!

To each his own. you did realize I was joking, right :confused:

:D

Upvote 0

Tinkrbell

Probably not everyone's idea of a holiday dinner, but when I was @ WDW for Easter 2004, we ended up having dinner at Cosmic Ray's. We weren't planning on it, but it was storming. It was loads of fun, we ate dinner sitting on the floor simply because it was so crowded in there.

Upvote 0

col

its gonna be so amazing being in florida on christmas day i cant wait, im so excited because im having breakfast at cinderellas castle -it will be my first character breakfast. as i said before im not really into the whole christmas dinner thing but if im not hungry i will have a snack or something from the main street bakery or the tofu dish it really doesnt bother me just as long as im happy and having a fab time!
its gonna be so magical and special for me im just so excited!

kevinpage i didnt mean to blow my top at you but i was just stating why im going at christmas because i want to be happy and have a great time. sorry if you felt it was offencive.

Upvote 0

KevinPage

col said:
kevinpage i didnt mean to blow my top at you but i was just stating why im going at christmas because i want to be happy and have a great time. sorry if you felt it was offencive.

none taken, just wanted to make sure you understood what I meant :D

Upvote 0

dumboflyer

The best food for Christmas dinner? BOMA at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (note: Animal Kindgom LODGE, not Animal Kingdom). It is a great African buffet that has something for everyone. There are some unusual things but there are also great things for picky eaters. The atmosphere is amazing and the Christmas tree in AKL is HUGE!

If you are at Magic Kingdom for the day, you can just take a bus to Animal Kindgom Lodge--easy, easy! :)

Upvote 0

actor072002

Original Poster
thanks everybody...keep your suggestions rolling......currently thinking....california grill or yatchsman steakshouse.......kind of want to avoid the park b/c of the crowds or should i not worry about it?

This was not my choice of the year but i'm trying to make the best of it.

keep it going!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom