Best place to get my Premium Pass?

magnyseb

Is there a difference between the different spots where one can exchange the certificate for the real pass? I thought maybe they offer a small gift (like they do in France) that could be different depending on where you are? (Transportation Center or Parks)

crazydaveh

I always get my AP's taken care of at DTD Guest Relations. There's hardly a line and I don't feel so hurried there as I do at the parks.

Sorry, no gift there, just a smile and nice CM's.

Upvote 0

magnyseb

Original Poster
Oh? there are different pictures? what are they? (in France, only on model for the different passes) I like The incredibles :)
I had another question: I have an old ticket whick I'd like to use. But I'll have to pay for the parking. Can I, on that day, exchange my certificate for the real pass, saying I want it to be valid starting, say, 2 days later? (So I won't have to pay again the parking when I come back)

Upvote 0

jeffcp08

Oh? there are different pictures? what are they? (in France, only on model for the different passes) I like The incredibles :)
I had another question: I have an old ticket whick I'd like to use. But I'll have to pay for the parking. Can I, on that day, exchange my certificate for the real pass, saying I want it to be valid starting, say, 2 days later? (So I won't have to pay again the parking when I come back)

I would recommend just exchanging your certificate upon your first visit to a park. Normally the CMs working at the auto plaza will just let you go through if you show your exchange certificates. If not, just bring the parking slip (the piece of paper, not the receipt) to Guest Relations within the park and they can refund that parking. If you don't have an exchange certificate, the ticket window CMs can even apply what you already paid for parking towards the cost of the ticket.

As far as the image that appears on the back side of the ticket, that is just determined by what's next on the roll. Unfortunately, it's difficult to fulfill specific requests because of that. Additionally, there are two separate rolls of tickets, each with four unique designs, so it may not even be possible to issue your requested design.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom