Best place to get a drink in Disney Springs

Best place to get a drink in Disney Springs

• Total voters

durangojim

I personally like Homecomin’. The cocktails are strong and good (I’m talking about the non moonshine ones) and you can get the from the walk up window. Their old fashioned is great.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Hole in the Wall. Quick, Convenient, Good Selection and the 3-6 Happy Hour (Monday-Friday) doesn't hurt.

Except on a hot humid day. Then it’s Splitsville and Frozen Gator Bite.

Last edited:

The_Jobu

Original Poster
I would also suggest the dock bar at The Boathouse. We stop in there every chance we get.

Another vote for the dock bar!

I must admit, looking at the results thus far, the poll is not going at all like I planned. I thought Homecomin or Enzo's Hideaway would runaway with it.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Another vote for the dock bar!

I must admit, looking at the results thus far, the poll is not going at all like I planned. I thought Homecomin or Enzo's Hideaway would runaway with it.

Thing is - At DS there is a lot of "other". Frozen Kirin at the Kiosk by the Coca Cola store. The Margarita Bar over by the Co-op. Happy Hour at Paradiso and Terralina. Whisky at Polite Pig. On and on. Especially when you can get a round (2) of beer for $10 - that's saying something for Disney pricing. Just wish there was a place I could get a good 'ol fashioned Kungaloosh.

JIMINYCR

Do you need reservations at Raglan or is there a bar you can walk up to?
Just to give you more info... they do have changing entertainment in bands and dancers and you can go on their site for the listings of who will be there at the time you will be visiting WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom