Best Place for Glassware

melmood2000

Are you looking for a set of glasses or just individual? Every trip I buy my daughter a juice glass with her name etched in to it. There is a glass/crystal shop on Main Street at Magic Kingdom, if you are looking at the Castle it is on the right hand side I just don't remember what the name of the shop is.

blh906ohio

Original Poster
Glassware

I am looking for a set of 4 to 6 glasses with a Disney Theme on it. Thanks for your answer. I will look for the shop that you spoke about. Thank you.

dreamfinder

When you say drinking, are you talking like beer or wine? Or juice and soda? For juice/soda type glass I would have to say any of the big stores. The selection is really homogenized, so most carry the same line. Beer and wine, you may find something in the World Showcase, but they tend to do silly things like label their shot glasses "toothpick holders", so it tends to be temed to other options. The Arribas Bro's run most of the "glass" stores on property, Main Street, Germany, Mexico (if its still there), DTD, etc. and you can see their website here -> http://www.arribas.com/istar.htm They line ranges from exclusive designs with Disney characters, to a simple glass that they can etch with a selection of choices.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom