Best part of Coronado Springs?

Vader2112

I have been trying to find out about this. Is the Pepper Market an actual buffet? How does that work with the dining plan?
Unfortunately I do not know as I have not used the dining plan in sometime. One part is an actual buffet but they as have a little shop that is seperate. Where you can order to go items or grab something quick

ToTBellHop

Unfortunately I do not know as I have not used the dining plan in sometime. One part is an actual buffet but they as have a little shop that is seperate. Where you can order to go items or grab something quick
Pepper Market has not been a buffet for a long time.

Communicore

I miss the buffet, they have Patio burrito style burritoes but with the Disney chef's touch, it is so good. They also have the best mac and cheese!

coltow

This happened to us in 2012, we were originally supposed to stay at FQ but switched for free dining. We were NOT disappointed. The main pool is amazing and the quiet pools are fantastic at night for a quick dip after the parks. The grounds are ver pretty. Rooms were spacious and relaxing. Pepper Market is really nice (we did get the buffet so lucked out there). And we never had to wait more then 10 mns for a bus to/from any where.

Our only complaint was the counter service at the pool. They were only open for lunch, which we still don't understand why they weren't open later and service was super slow. We ordered a few burgers and waited close to 1/2 hour for them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom