Best Parks on a Fri/Sat/Sun?

darthsmozers

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Hello!

My wife and I will be traveling to WDW from Feb 19 to 23, and hitting the parks on 20, 21, and 22 (Fri, Sat, Sun). We want to go to Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Animal Kingdom. Does anyone have any recommendations for which park is best for each day, according to typical crowd sizes? :shrug:

Thanks! I have enjoyed this website a lot.

Mickey is King

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Hello!

My wife and I will be traveling to WDW from Feb 19 to 23, and hitting the parks on 20, 21, and 22 (Fri, Sat, Sun). We want to go to Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Animal Kingdom. Does anyone have any recommendations for which park is best for each day, according to typical crowd sizes? :shrug:

Thanks! I have enjoyed this website a lot.

Well, MK is ALWAYS busy especially on the weekends. I have always done EPCOT on a sunday, even during spring break and it is very managable.
I have been to AK on a saturday before- PACKED,PACKED,PACKED. weekends? hit or miss in my opinion. you'll still have fun just go mentally prepared and it'll be o.k.

Upvote 0

Mr D Duck

My family and I always visit the world in July during peak season. Our findings over previous years mean we hit-

1) Epcot on a Friday
2) MK on a Saturday
3) AK on a Sunday

and all 3 have very manageable crowds. Whatever you chose to do, have a great time :wave:

Upvote 0

ryguy

Keep in mind its presidents week so you will have large crowds no matter what. I would think Sunday would be the slowest at any of those parks since a lot of people will be heading back home. Have Fun hopefully it will be nice and warm like it is this week!!:wave:

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

I read here or on another fan site that the worst day of the at MK is Sunday. Feel free to correct me if someone knows otherwise but I tought I would throw that out there.

Upvote 0

Philo

I would have a look at touringplans.com. The crowd calendar will suggest which parks are the best / worst on any given day. So far I have found their recommendations to be pretty accurate.

Upvote 0

Club Cooloholic

Follow what the others have said...also look to see who has the magic hours, and avoid those parks that day, even if you are staying on property. They will tend to people, UNLESS...you really are ok with just getting in and hitting a few rides to save time and then blowing out of there to go to another park.
I think the weather factors in too. We went to AK when there was some rain in the morning, and it was dead(because most of it is outside). It cleared up. The negative...it poured again and we had to cut the day short!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom