Best Park for First timers

DisneyGirl11

I would definitely go to the Magic Kingdom. In my opinion, it is the best park overall. If you are going to be there for a few days, definitely go to the other parks.

phichi17

We are going in April with my 5y/o son and my ex wifes stepdaughter. It is both of their first times. We are only there 2 days, we opted for MK only, as it really takes two days to fully experience it. Also, IMHO, the MK is really what my son thinks of wen he says he wants to go to WDW after seeing the planning videos. It is a truely magical experience to see the look on a newbies face when they walk under the train station the first time and see the castle in the distance, especially when that newbie is your child.

Chevross

I don't think that first time look ever goes away. It is the same look every time. Always expecting something new and always get it.

WDWRLD

Just as Walt meant it to be, as you pass under the train station and into town square the curtain opens to his great show. You can always tell when its a childs first trip to the MK on the bus. Right about the time you pass the water bridge they get so excited when they get that first glimpse of the castle. You just dont quite see the same reaction form the other parks.

Sparkle81

I have got to agree with the majority on here- it's got to be Magic Kingdom if you can only go to one. It's THE classic and your whole day will just be filled with warm fuzziness! It's also do-able in a day if you have time constraints. Epcot might just be a bit overwhelming for a first timer and just spending a day there wouldn't do it justice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom