Best Park EMH?

k.hunter30

So while I'd love to take advantage of all the extra magic hours at WDW, I'm afraid I'll be too tired to stay up late and get up early that often. :snore: Is that really an issue? If I were to pick a few to take advantage of, which would you say are the most worth-while?

We always try to get to AK when it opens early to try to see the animals when they're most active. Also, we love being in MK late at night. However, while I'm there, the MK evening hours are the night before the AK morning hours... I'm not sure I'll be able to take advantage of all those extra hours!

My favorite two EMH parks are MK and EPCOT I have never stayed extra hours at MGM or AK. If anybody knows, how is it at MGM and AK after hours? I was at MK till 1AM for EMH that was great the characters were around the castle and that was AMAZING!

-BAJA

Upvote 0

mrerk

Premium Member
I'm really looking forward to the evening EMH at AK next month. I don't remember ever being there at night, though my wife swears we were there after dark the 1st week the park was open back in '98.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom