Best Non- Alcoholic drinks?

MICKEYMOO42

Original Poster
Hey friends,
back with another question that's probably frequently asked.

What's the best NA drink on a hot August day at Disney? :D

Thanks so much guys!

Daveeeeed

Probably the Dole WHip (if you consider it a drink) is the best in Adventureland. Also very good is the Ice cream Sundae at Ms. Potts Cupboard in Fantasyland with the caramel, and Hot Fudge. mmmmhhhhmmmm To Die For!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

epcotisbest

*Cup of water

(It's free)
Gotta agree. We have taken advantage of the free cup of ice water to help stay hydrated for years. Would not surprise me if they quit this practice as soon as some bean counter decides it is cutting into beverage sales. I would say the free water's impact on beverage sales is so small as to be immeasurable, and as a goodwill gesture it is worth a whole lot.

Daveeeeed

Gotta agree. We have taken advantage of the free cup of ice water to help stay hydrated for years. Would not surprise me if they quit this practice as soon as some bean counter decides it is cutting into beverage sales. I would say the free water's impact on beverage sales is so small as to be immeasurable, and as a goodwill gesture it is worth a whole lot.
Agreed Disney has gone on to fix other problems as well, so it wouldn't surprise me. Although it probably will be kept for sure if you get it with a meal, but let's assume Disney will let it drag for at least a couple more years.

Daveeeeed

The kids glowing drinks are fancy.
I believe you can ask for almost any drink without alcohol, except for maybe a Lapu Lapu at Polynesian.;)
That is usually correct. Just curious how long has it taken you to get to well known member on the forums. I've always wanted to know how to become a well known member. :)

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Great question! I am not a huge fan of soda I mostly drink juice, tea and water but surprisingly I have a few around the parks:

MK - Dole Whips (or just the pineapple juice), Frozen Lemonade (Prince Eric Village Market)

Epcot - Mango Green Tea (China Joy of Tea), Moorish Coffee (Morocco Tangierine Café),
Ramune (Japan Kabuki Cafe), Sidral (Mexico La Catina)

DHS - Frozen lemonade (Anaheim produce)

DAK - Teas (Anandapur Tea Co)

DS - Iced Coffees (Ghirardelli)

Resorts - Dole Whip (Poly Pineapple Lanai), Fresh Lemonade (BWR Boardwalk Bakery)

Figgy1

Premium Member
I believe you can ask for almost any drink without alcohol
6o.jpg
Most but not all, some are pre-mixed. example the slushes at the Les Vins cart

NonnaT

Although not technically "Disney", I love an iced half caff skinny caramel macchiato from Starbucks! Up until they came on the scene, CMs at the QS places were making me iced coffee out of instant decaf nescafe. I really like a half caf early in the am on hot days and it's the one part of my home " routine" I bring with me. It's so nice to have a really good coffee place at WDW! IMHO! Sparkle on!

MaxsDad

My wife likes the Cherry Icees at the Lunching Pad a lot.

I got a drink form the pool bar at the WL a few years ago. Sour Apple Slushy I think? It was great, very similar in taste to a Margarita, as I recall.

The pomegranate lemonade from the fountains is pretty good.

Does anyone remember the days of Icees on the beverage bar at Pop Century? That was awesome! All the Icees you could drink for length of stay. It was the only time that mug was a great value. I suppose the issue was it was so great, that the wear and tear on the machine was to much for the equipment to handle. It got to where it was breaking all the time, then they disappeared. I wish they would bring that back and expand it to other resorts!

At AKL, there is something called Jungle Juice (?). It is really good.

Jon81uk

Does anyone remember the days of Icees on the beverage bar at Pop Century? That was awesome! All the Icees you could drink for length of stay. It was the only time that mug was a great value. I suppose the issue was it was so great, that the wear and tear on the machine was to much for the equipment to handle. It got to where it was breaking all the time, then they disappeared. I wish they would bring that back and expand it to other resorts!

I wish they would standardise the refillable mug fountains a little more, I remember being able to get Hi-C and Minute-Maid Lemonade at some food courts and sometimes even the Pomegranate Lemonade, some resorts also have caffeine-free diet coke. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge next year and the fountain only seems to have 10 outlets, rather than 12-24 (multiple machines) at the bigger food courts I remember at value/mod resorts. Would love to be able to get Pomegranate Lemonade, Hi-C and other sodas at all resort mug stations.

Of course getting unlimited slushies would be even better ;-)

MaxsDad

I wish they would standardise the refillable mug fountains a little more, I remember being able to get Hi-C and Minute-Maid Lemonade at some food courts and sometimes even the Pomegranate Lemonade, some resorts also have caffeine-free diet coke. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge next year and the fountain only seems to have 10 outlets, rather than 12-24 (multiple machines) at the bigger food courts I remember at value/mod resorts. Would love to be able to get Pomegranate Lemonade, Hi-C and other sodas at all resort mug stations.

Of course getting unlimited slushies would be even better ;-)

Just an opinion, but of all the food courts I have visited, Roarin Forks has the most room for improvement in general.

Deranged Hermit

My wife likes the Cherry Icees at the Lunching Pad a lot.

I got a drink form the pool bar at the WL a few years ago. Sour Apple Slushy I think? It was great, very similar in taste to a Margarita, as I recall.

At AKL, there is something called Jungle Juice (?). It is really good .
Yup, this was what I was going to post. Delicious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom