Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit of Aloha Luau

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Once Upon A Toy

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

meeko_33785

Original Poster
After the least favorite attraction polls on the WDW General board, I thought we'd lighten things up here and do a post about favorite attractions. They're always much nicer than least favorites. ;) So, out of all the additions WDW had added in the past few years (pre-Mission Space), which is your favorite?

ImagineerFan04

I picked who wants to be a millionare-play it. it;s they only real good thing besides Walt disney's one mans dream the animal kingdom lodge and the ak and mk parades

General Grizz

Walt Disney: One Man's Dream: What a lovely place! It's quite enchanting, well-done, educational, intriguing, and inspirational. A must-see at MGM! I voted for this, because it's so darn interesting and inspiring.

Who Wants to Be A Millionaire- Play It: VERY fun. It's not the MOST fun, but if you're a Millionaire fan, love game shows and trivia, it's an excellent addition to the studios.

Dino Rama: This has got to be a sick joke...

Journey into Imagination with Figement: More colorful than JIYI, this is more child-appealing. But it still isn't a great Disney attraction even though Figment is back physically.

Magic Carpets of Aladdin: Yes, it's fun, but it's nothing I would wait in line for.

Goofy's Country Dancin' Jamboree: The electric slide...in FRONTIERLAND? Enough said.

Playhouse Disney Live: Great for children and families, but I don't find it all that interesting.

Share A Dream Come True Paade: An inspirational parade! I love the score, the overwhelming about of characters, and detail.

Once Upon A Toy: Purely charming. Although new, nostalgia is written all over it.

figgyfan

I like a lot of the things you have listed. I voted for the luau....my husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary there,and I enjoyed the food and the dinner show very much. We plan on taking the kids to see it next time we are down there.

JLW11Hi

I voted for One Man's Dream...I'm so glad its still around!

I also really like the Stars and Motorcars parade at MGM, the AK Lodge, and Millionaire!

wizard12

Millionaire. That is the only thing that we do every time we go to MGM. The one about Walt Disney, I like that also, but Millionaire is better IMO.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I'm going to have to go with Dinorama. Primeval Whirl is a great spinning wild-mouse,one of the best i've been on. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire gets boring,just like the show. One Man's Dream is a nice addition. Playhouse Disney-i'm not even going to comment. Once Upon A Toy is a cool place. I like the Toy Story theming. JIYI with Figment is great. I'm glad they decided to bring Figment back. Magic Carpets Of Aladdin is another Dumbo.

disneydawg

AKL hands down. I havent stayed there but was able to eat at Jiko and Boma on my last trip. This is the most unique resort that I have ever seen. I was blown away by the themeing and quality of the place. I know that the next time I go down this will be the place that I stay.

maxime29

Premium Member
I voted for Millionare. One of the few attractions that is different every time you see it (as in contestants winning or not). "One Man's Dream" and the "Share a Dream Come True" parade I liked as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom