Best Music at the parks?

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Ok, post your favorites songs for:

100 YoM theme song, Parade, show, fireworks and attration(s) (Yeah, you can have more than one), ect.

Mine would have to be:

100 YoM: Show-Biz and Discovery.

Parade: Tapestry of Nations, Tapestry of Dreams, Disney Stars and Motor Cars (It grows on you when your working in the Indy/Star Tours area) and Spectromagic

Shows: Festival of the Lion King, Fantasmic!

Fireworks: Easily Illuminations: RoE and Wishes, followed by Fantasmic!

Attractions: Splash, Star Tours, Indiana Jones and RnRC (Aerosmith fan. So its obvious)

juan

Attraction: RnRcoaster
Fireworks: Illuminations
Parade: Tapestry of Nations
In-park background music: Future World
Show: MuppetVision 3D

meeko_33785

Attraction:
Show: Beauty and the Beast
Parade: Disney Stars and Motor Cars
Fireworks: Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
Background Music: Main Street
100 Years of Magic: Show Biz

disneyisbest

This is such a broad category but I will try to narrow it down.

Attr: Splash Mountain
Parade: Spectro Magic
Night Show:Reflections of Earth
Stage Show:Beauty and the Beast
Area Music: (Man this is tough)......I guess I will have to go with Main Street. But I also really like the entrance music at the Animal Kingdom and Sunset Blvd at MGM.

BeachClubVillas

I know it probably sounds weird, but I love the entrance music to Epcot! It truly makes me feel like I'm entering another land.

And I know it's not music, but a trip to Disney is not complete for me unless I hear the spiel on the monorail from the hotels to the Magic Kingdom. ;)

DonaldDuck

Attraction: PotC, Splash Mountain
Area music: Frontierland, Liberty Square

I haven't seen any stage shows, parades, or fireworks for years. Whenever I go, my family usually doesn't want to stay around for them. :(

Brad_84

Beachclubvillas, I totally agree! I love Epcot entrance music. I really enjoy Illuminations: RoE's awesome score as well. I also loved the MSEP music.

-Brad

GenerationX

Attraction: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Night Show: Illuminations
Stage Show: Festival of the Lion King
Background: Frontierland - (Ghost) Riders in the Sky!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Attractions: Splash Mountain, The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Rock n Roller Coaster. HISTA has some nice music as well.

Night Show/Fireworks: SpectroMagic, Wishes, FISTA

Parade: SpectroMagic, Tapestry of Dreams

Area Music: Animal Kingdom entrance

Show: Festival of the Lion King

barnum42

Show: Festival of the Lion King, though I do like the energy provided by the live music of Tarzan. Live music always has an edge over taped music.

Parade: Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse (60th)

Fireworks: Original Illuminations.

Background Music: Oasis / Discovery Island

Live Band: Future Corps / Tomorrowland Countdown

space*mt*ranger

Attractions: Spaceship Earth, The Haunted Mansion, Pirates Of The Carribean

Area Music: All of Magic Kingdom & Epcot.

If only I could find a place to download the entire SSE narration with the backround music included...

DonaldDuck

Originally posted by disneyisbest
Just out of curiosity DonaldDuck. What was the person that said "Does this thing go to Dopey?" referring to?

That guy was asking if the tram in the parking lot went to the "Dopey Lot". The way he asked it was really funny.
(sorry for the drift)

kvan

illumitations roe is my fav.
shows : fantasmic
attractions: splash mountain and pirates of the caribbean

jodez21

i dunno y i just like the space mountain music when your standing in line, it just kinda adds atmosphere i guess, and i love the splash mountain music. the 100years of magic parade music just adds to the tingly feeling inside you, and the peter pan music is awesome (prolly cause its my favorite disney movie tho)

CaptainNemo

best park music

the best music in the parks is basically anywhere, but mostly at the thriller attractions cuz they always quicken ur pulse and make __ feel like ur there at that time period, place, and weather. i love how when __ go from one section of a park to another and the music changes with the setting. it's all a really good kick, nothing like it. ONLY AT DISNEY!!!

Foolish Mortal

As long as I'm hearing park music, show music or whatever kinda music they're all my favorite because that means I'm in the World.

But keeping with the theme of the thread i'll go with:

Attraction: RNR (HUGE HUGE Aerosmith fan so i'm a little biased on this one). Impressions de France

Background: Tomorrowland, Main Street with Christmas music

19 more days until I get to hear 'em live.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom