Best Music and Podcasts

Thunder Kz

Original Poster
So, what are your favorite Disney music stations and podcasts, and why? Here's my list:

Podcasts
WedWay Radio - great show, anyone know why these guys have been so quiet lately? :shrug:
WDW Radio - anyone done the cruise? Running club?
BetaMouse - RIP...great show...if you never caught a show, go dig up an old episode!
Any other suggestions?

TuneIn
Subsonic Radio -- great as always...any way to get the scheduled shows on mobile?? There's a show from Hong Kong (??) on scheduled Subsonic and I can't find it anywhere else.
MouseWorld Radio

Live365
Park Hopper Radio

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
The only podcast I listen to is WDW Today. The guys are humorous, honest, and don't come across as full of themselves like some other podcasts.

For music, I always stream Mouseworld Radio or D-Tunes live, depending on what each station is playing.

lilclerk

I'd suggest checking out WDWToday and the Be Our Guest podcast.
I know the Disney Food Blog just started a podcast, but I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

Kimothy

Favorite Podcast: Inside the Magic

Radio: Mouse World Radio

I'm going to look up the suggestions some of you have brought up--thanks!

Bravo 229

Podcasts:
-WDW Fan Boys - I've listened to them since near the beginning, very entertaining!
-WDW Today - lots of helpful information
-WDWDISCussion Show - great new show that discusses happenings around WDW

Radio:
-Magic 24.7 Radio - I love their selection of music
-Mouse World Radio - a go-to on my iPhone when I want to listen to WDW music (for some reason, the Wonders of Life loop is ALWAYS on when I tune in! lol)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom