Best month/ week ?

Mainahman

Looking at a potential return in 2020 with a couple of friends. Will be first trip without my daughter, so 4 adults. Looking at september or october mostly, as our anniversary is in September, and theirs is october. Whats the best time of year these days for best park hours, and lesser on the crowds? Did march of 2018 and had a blast, but ran into a bit of the rush of pop warner... and GO!

Janir

Go play around with Touring Plans website and Mousesavers websites. They have plenty of data regarding park hours and crowds.

Upvote 0

SaltyD

Late September/early October - perfect time of year for the Food & Wine Festival for 4 adults! Schools are back in session, weather is comfortable and did I mention the Food & Wine Festival fun? Plus it's Halloween in Disney so that's always fun! Galaxy's Edge will have been open for a year at that point so don't let those crowds scare you off.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Looking at a potential return in 2020 with a couple of friends. Will be first trip without my daughter, so 4 adults. Looking at september or october mostly, as our anniversary is in September, and theirs is october. Whats the best time of year these days for best park hours, and lesser on the crowds? Did march of 2018 and had a blast, but ran into a bit of the rush of pop warner... and GO!
Pop Warner? Their Superbowl is usually early December.....this was likely other cheerleaders?

Upvote 0

Mainahman

Original Poster
Late September/early October - perfect time of year for the Food & Wine Festival for 4 adults! Schools are back in session, weather is comfortable and did I mention the Food & Wine Festival fun? Plus it's Halloween in Disney so that's always fun! Galaxy's Edge will have been open for a year at that point so don't let those crowds scare you off.
havent done food and wine, did flower and garden last year and looooved it! im pushing for september and october as alot at least 3 of the 4 of us would love to be there for Halloween decor and party.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom