Best Monorail Resort Restaurant to Watch Magic Kingdom Fireworks?

Luke P

Original Poster
Hello again fellow Disney fans,

So my girlfriend and I are staying at the Polynesian from 1/29-2/3 and we would really enjoy going to a dinner at one of the monorail resorts our first night and watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks after. I have tried to get reservations at Ohana but haven't had luck yet. I will continue to try Ohana as it is our first choice, but if we can't get reservations there, what would be the best restaurant on the monorail to have dinner and watch the fireworks? Are there any My Disney Experience add-ons that include dinner and fireworks, or dessert and fireworks? This will be my girlfriend's first trip to WDW and I want to the experience to be as magical as possible!!

Thank you for taking the time to read and I greatly appreciate any input or information. Have a great day!!

JIMINYCR

California Grill at Contemp has a viewing deck that allows you to leave your table and see the fireworks. Narcoossees at GF if you can get a window seating, but there is a deck to watch from but it can get crowded and the view might not be as good. Weve done the Fireworks cruise which leaves from the Contemp marina and you get a different type of viewing from out on Bay Lake thats fantastic.

Disney4family

I second the Cali Grill!!
upload_2018-1-1_17-16-36.jpeg
upload_2018-1-1_17-16-59.jpeg
images
images
images

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom