Best Moderate Resort?

Stitchfan712

Hi guys,

Need your advice. Which is the best Moderate Disney resort to stay at in your opinion?

I've been going over reviews and details on all of Disney's moderate resorts and have found mixed opinions on all of them. Can you share your thoughts? Which, in your experience, is the best of the following to stay at?

Port Orleans Riverside
Port Orleans French Quarter
Caribbean Beach
Coronado Springs

From what I've been reading on TripAdvisor...the Riverside and Coronado seem to have the most complaints; for Riverside usually about uncleaned rooms or worn-looking rooms, and for Coronado, food that makes guests ill. Caribbean Beach's complaints are usually about walking distance. The best reviews I've seen are on French Quarter, but there's only 25 reviews, so the result is probably skewed. So I'm asking you guys.

Your advice, tips, warnings, etc are much appreciated.

surfsupdon

wannabeBelle said:
Regardless of which resort is chosen I dont believe you can lose no matter what!!! All of the Moderates are wonderful in my opinion!!! Belle

I agree with this sentiment fully. The Deluxe Resorts can leave a lot of room for dissappointment as can the Values. The Moderates have the perfect blend of amenities, a decent location with recreation, and a fair price. The Moderates should not dissappoint!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom