Best Moderate for location AND transportation

riogirl

We are planning our first October trip this year and are looking to stay at a moderate this time since we are only coming down for a few days. I have been to the World 15+ times and have stayed at Contempo, and Wilderness Lodge and carribean beach and coronado springs...but since, I have heard alot about other moderates being great. Also any word on the dolphin and swan?

I am specifically looking for newly remodeled, good transportation to the parks and nice layout/food. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

mhaftman7

I'll be honest, I really never understood the point of getting upset about wait times. I mean if you have a reservation some place, why wait until the last minute to leave? If you wanted to go to MK, but the line is really long, go to one of the other parks first. Isn't remotely accurate that a reason why the lines are long is because of the season and/or time of day? Be glad you are in the world and roll with the punches. I mean if you don't want to wait at the end of the day, don't wait until the end of the day to leave. 90% of Disney is waiting, so why waste your time getting upset?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom