Best meal you've had at WDW?

misti

What is the best meal you have ever had at WDW? We want to have one great meal without the kids whilst we are there in November, where should we go?
Thanks

misti

Original Poster
Thanks everyone, loads of great ideas!! What to choose.....!
Maybe we'll just have to get a babysitter for more than one night so I can try a few!
Thanks again!

Upvote 0

leeocean

Best meal in WDW?
I love the California Grill but Ohana beats it out this time.
Ohana is such a great restaurant. The atmosphere is fun. The food is great (and all you can eat). You get the pineapple and caramel sauce at the end of the meal :slurp:. The waitstaff is always friendly (Cali Grill - little stuffy).
Plus you can venture out on to the beach at the Poly after and enjoy a daiquiri and a view of the Magic Kingdom while poking your toes in the sand.

Upvote 0

Speedo Bob

I agree with the above post, Ohana's is the best. When I go to WDW I am usually solo. And I love how they still bring out the entire platter of food even for just one person. When I start eating all of that wonderfull food I can't seem to stop and I basically become an eating machine. One time they told me that they are not going to charge me anymore and they are not going to make a scene but can you please leave the restaurant. I was preaty shocked but then I thought maybe I did have to much, heck I was sweating up a storm from eating so much.Anyways except for that one incident OHANA'S RULES.

Upvote 0

conntom

My best meal was at the Brown Derby it was first class
all the way from start to finish the taste of the food was
tops and so was the service.

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Upvote 0

Big Pooh

Originally posted by bvolguards
The best meal Ive ever had at WDW was at the Yachtsman at the Yacht club....a little pricey but definitly worth it...:)

I second that vote. The Jack Daniel's Strip is worth the trip to Fla all by itself. :slurp: :slurp:

Cheers :wave:

Upvote 0

Scooter

Our best meal has been at Le Cellier Steakhouse in Canada at EPCOT.:slurp:

We had some awesome breadsticks there!.:slurp:

The Chedder Cheese Soup is to die for!:slurp:

The Steak I had was one of the best ever!:slurp:

Dang....now I'm hungry!:cry:

Upvote 0

PAFAN

The best meal that I have had at WDW is at the Flying Fish on the Boardwalk. The restaurant has a "kitchen bar" at which you can sit and talk with the chef's who are preparing the meals.

Food is way above the norm at the World. Service is outstanding.

I go each time that I am down there.

Upvote 0

ImaSheDevil

this wasn't in "the world" but still disney...I ate the most amazing dish in the New Orleans section of Disneyland kinda past Pirates...they only served it that one time and i think they closed the place too but omg was it good. I forget what it was even too...but def. one of the best meals i've ever had in my life.

Upvote 0

Firewolfe51

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: Oh Yeah!! I'll agree with leeocean about Ohana and the pineapple with caramel sauce. DELICIOUS!!! Everything else there was awesome as well.

Upvote 0

Bagheera

Originally posted by ImaSheDevil
this wasn't in "the world" but still disney...I ate the most amazing dish in the New Orleans section of Disneyland kinda past Pirates...they only served it that one time and i think they closed the place too but omg was it good. I forget what it was even too...but def. one of the best meals i've ever had in my life.

Are you thinking of the Blue Bayou, with the patio overlooking the load area and first part of Pirates? Or were you actually lucky enough to dine upstairs at Club 33?

Upvote 0

Pippa

My vote goes for the Brown Derby as the formalish atmosphere does not really excite kids!

I had a sirloin strip streak on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes....divine!

Oh and be sure to order a Derby Delight, a cocktail of Baileys, cream, ice-cream and vodka...Yummy!

Upvote 0

ImaSheDevil

No it was like some roadside cafe type counter service place with just tables and stuff just outside...i don't even know if it's there anymore all i know is I had the best shrimp and rice and whatever else was in it in my life hehe..

Upvote 0

goofyfan13

My potato encrusted red snapper at Flying Fish Cafe was amazing. It was also on my birthday so they gave me a free creme brulee. :slurp: Other places that I have also had great meals would be Ohana, Boma, Biergarten, and Hollywood Brown Derby. (I have had the luxory of eating at all of the luxory resteraunts)

Upvote 0

Bagheera

Originally posted by ImaSheDevil
No it was like some roadside cafe type counter service place with just tables and stuff just outside...i don't even know if it's there anymore all i know is I had the best shrimp and rice and whatever else was in it in my life hehe..

Sounds like maybe the counter service window at Cafe Orleans.

Upvote 0

skiing

Fultons Crab House and California Grill

I can't believe no one has mentioned Fultons Crab House it has the best and freshiest crab and Lobster I have ever eaten and the service was absolutely wonderful my wife and I recently returned from our honemoon and we had our first dinner there and our last lunch on our package before leaving.

We also had dinner one night at the California Grill and everything everyone has said it true the food, the service, and the view was spectacular. We did not know about going out on the balcony which I wish we would have before dinner we had seats by the window and saw the fireworks and the parade it was awesome.

For a quick bite to eat like a hamburger it is very busy but well worth the wait is Peaches and Cream at the Yaht and Beach Club, if you go try the everything but the kitchen sink desert it is 8 scoops of ice cream with everything imaginable served in a kitchen sink.

We had so many favorites this trip but these three were our top choices for this year we are going to try others next year when we are in Florida.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom