Best "low Budget" attraction

Chape19714

Original Poster
I was just wondering what everyone's favorite attraction that was "low budjet". It could be Food Rocks, Circle of Life, or something of that nature. Remember that mot low budget attractions are not the most popular, but there are exceptions. Like mine, for example.

My Favorite:
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

(well, kinda low budget)

go, post your favorite!

Chape19714

Original Poster
Sure, I would guess those both qualify. I am saying the rides that are of C-ticket Quality or less, that is your favorite.

gboiler1

Tiki Room - original version because I remember it as one of the attractions as a childhood favorite.

or

Goofy's Barnstormer - A "thrill" ride we enjoy with our little girl.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Scariest "Low Budget": Tea Cups (Especially riding it after downing that turkey leg you got in Frontier Land :hurl: :hurl: )

Best Low Budget Mr Toads wild Ride.

-ADN

MicBat

se8472 said:
did philhar cost all that much?
It cost a lot more than you would think!

I'd have to go with Buzz as well. The sets are cheesy as are the effects, but it gives a unique look to the attraction.

dxwwf3

O' Canada, Impressions de France, Dreamflight, and Mickey's Philharmagic come to mind. Heck I'll even go off the board and say one that everybody, except me hates, Sound Dangerous.

Out of that group my favorite would be a toss up between O' Canada and Impressions de France. I don't know what I'll do when they are replaced.

BigNorm

What about Doug Live! Does that one count? Gosh I liked that show alot and I still miss it. M:S has a great bargain basement queing area, but oveall I have to say I think Buzz was really creative back in the day.

se8472

MicBat said:
It cost a lot more than you would think!

I'd have to go with Buzz as well. The sets are cheesy as are the effects, but it gives a unique look to the attraction.

darn, then my vote goes for TTA

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I don't think Who Wants to be a Millionaire - Play It! has been mentioned yet. Insanely popular when it opened, and still fun to do once in a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom