Best longhouse at the Polynesian?

thewdwguru

Aside from the concierge longhouses, what are are people favorite and why? I am trying to decide where to request for me Nov trip. I am thinking about being volcano pool side (2nd or 3rd floor) in Samoa. Thoughts?

kverdon

We stayed this March in Tahiti and loved it. (ok, getting bumped up for our 2 nights to a resort view did not hurt...). Its a bit of a yomp to the GCH but it was a real short hop to the TTC which we dearly loved. We could catch either Monorail, or the boat, to the MK or the Monorail to Epcot. We are going to ask for it when we go back in Nov.

Kevin and Mona

Upvote 0
Samoa can be hard to get as it is right next to the volcano pool. We were in Niue, which is right next to Samoa. Only drawback is there are no balconies on the second floor but this didn't bother us any. We simply opened the sliding door and sat on the couch and let the breeze flow in.

Upvote 0

zurgandfriend

I would recommend visiting Tikimanpages.com, they have a complete rundown of the longhouses. We stayed in Roratonga (sic) it was next to the GCH and close to both pools.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom