Best location at POP?

Disney Daddy

Morning folks! I actually have a few questions for you all.

I am trying to figure out how to go about making room requests for POP Century. I know nothing is guaranteed, but I would like to get my request in.

Obviously, I am looking for the quietest part of the resort that is also close to the Classic Hall. I did pay extra for a preferred location. I am also thinking I would like to have a room on the first floor because I really don't feel like lugging that heavy double stroller up all those stairs. Are there elevators at POP?

Now, my other question is...how do I actually go about making the room request? Do I fax it into POP directly? If so, does anyone have their fax number? I am 11 days out from arrival...is it too late to make a room reservation?

Thanks in advance for all of your help!!!

--Buzz

fmingo36

The preferred rooms at Pop are scattered around the 70's, 60's and 50's. I recommend you request 70's building 10 (AKA The Big Wheel building). The thing I like about the 70's is the lack of a pool which drasically cuts down on the noise. You are also a VERY short walk from Everything Pop (food court) and the buses.

We stayed in this building-2nd floor, facing Mr. Potato head. It was great! Very quite and easy to get to the buses, food court, and the 60's or 90's pools.
One of my favorite things about staying at the resort was seeing all the towel animals in the windows. It was so fun walking from the room to whever we were going.
And FYI--there is a elevator in each building.

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom