• Rock n' RollerCoaster

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iubigman

Original Poster
OK,OK, i know that Indiana Jones and Roger Rabbit are in DL, but the theming is really cool.

Scott

:D :xmas:

stingrock23

This is a tough question, but I've gotta go with Indy. The caves in the queue are amazing and so detailed. It's tough to argue with TOT, but Indy gets the nod in my book.

MichRX7

Premium Member
Yeah, I gotta go with Indy myself. The theming is extremely well done and thought-out. But, could you imagine waiting in that entire queue?

It'd take two days to get on the ride.

disneyisbest

Actually I have always liked the theming in the Splash Mountain line. But of the choices you offer I am going to have to go with TOT. Never been to DL so I don't know about Indy or Roger Rabbit.

Mateo1721

I agree with disneyisbest, Splash Mountain has the best queue. Also Space Mountain is pretty good too. Test Track has an interesting line too, very cool demonstrations on display.

mrtoad

ToT got my vote. I can't say about Indy and Roger because I have only been to Disneyland once and it was prior to their existance.

But I have to agree with others, Splash Mountain and Tought to be a Bug are also great. As well as Pirates and Big Thunder Mt.

It just goes to show you, Disney does not pull punches in it theming. Though Fantasyland ques are not to impressive, which stinks because they generally have long lines. But I know that is due to size constraints.

disneyfreak62

I voted for Tower. Can't wait to see what DCA's will be like! Indy has a great queue, very detailed, and HUGE, it's almost part of the ride. Takes quite a while to walk through, containing several rooms, and caves. Rodger is great too, you walk through an indoor version of ToonTown, where you can hear different characters talking behind closed doors, and even get fleeting glimpses of Jessica & Baby Herman.

As for WDW, other queues I like...

Rockin' Rollercoaster
Great Movie Ride
Tough To Be A Bug (best views of the Tree Of Life)

josh_e_washie

I think ToT has a great queue line, but I have to say my favorite line to walk through is the Tree of Life's. I never get bored waiting for It's Tough to be a Bug! Sometimes I think they could make the line itself an attraction!:) :lol:

BigNorm

It's not in your poll, but I really like Mission:SPACE's waiting area. Especially the big wheel thing from the movie Mission to Mars, very cool. But of the attractions from the poll, I have to say it's a toss up btwn HM and ToT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom