Best lens for the parks

Ashley Schoeller

Original Poster
Hi!
So our trip is December 8th and I wanted to rent a lens from borrow lenes but the problem is I don't know what lens to rent. I would prefer to only rent one lens just because i don't want to deal with changing lenses in the middle of the park, but i also don't want a lens thats super heavy and bulky.

I purchased 3 lenses for my phone.. just trying something new...fisheye, ride angle, and a macro lens.

I shoot Nikon, I want to be able to capture everything from portraits to the parades to the fireworks...

thanks soo much!

drizgirl

If you don't want heavy or bulky, have you considered a prime lens? If you're looking for something different, how about a wide angle lens?

drizgirl

I don't shoot Nikon, but assume it would be a nice step up from a kit lens. I do 95% of my shooting with that range, and having better IQ and a faster aperture was always worth it to me.

thomas998

Hi!
So our trip is December 8th and I wanted to rent a lens from borrow lenes but the problem is I don't know what lens to rent. I would prefer to only rent one lens just because i don't want to deal with changing lenses in the middle of the park, but i also don't want a lens thats super heavy and bulky.

I purchased 3 lenses for my phone.. just trying something new...fisheye, ride angle, and a macro lens.

I shoot Nikon, I want to be able to capture everything from portraits to the parades to the fireworks...

thanks soo much!
Hard to know what to suggest without knowing which camera you have... full-frame or crop... how new is it because the newest model have better low light capabilities that might allow you to skip the hassle of a faster lens as when you start looking at faster lenses you start getting heavier and larger lenses.

Assuming it is a newer crop frame Nikon why not a simple 18-105... they aren't super fast but unless you are planning on chasing dark ride photos I doubt you'll need the faster lenses.

BigRedDad

You said you want a lens for your phone. That is not something I would do. If you are talking about a DSLR/mirrorless, the standard kit lens is more than enough. There will be tons of BF deals. 18-55mm is all you need, but a prime will be just as good if not better and lighter

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom