Best Jungle Skipper

MagliteL13

brertigger said:
Is it possible to request a certain skipper's boat?

Yes, it is. We don't encourage it though cause it's fun getting the luck of the draw sometimes, but... if you would like to get on a certain skipper's boat, just ask at load and they'll see what they can do. They might not be able to for a variety of reasons, but if that skipper is in the boat at the time, we'll getcha on it.

Jungle Jeremy

BigNorm

SpaceRacer2003 said:
Seriously, I would avoid Jeff's boat whenever I could. He is a great guy, but when he was doing his cruise and pulled out his wallet to tell about his dogs, it was just a little too off script for my liking.

Jeff is perhaps my all-time favourite skipper. I really like it when he pulls out those dog photos. Off script sure, but it gives it a little somthing different: the personal touch. That's what I love about JC it's never the same ride twice thanks to great skippers like Jeff and Jungle Jeremy.

BeckyLSawyer

PhotoDave219 said:
In no particular order..... Nick, Lexi, Vanessa, Leona, Jeremey, JK... and Crystal is entertaining because she let my friend steer the boat one day.

Sadly, Crystal left us... Wisconsin. *sigh*

But, thanks for the vote, Dave!

Becks

BeckyLSawyer

unkadug said:
:eek:

Wow, is that possible? I never thought about the possibility. What would happen with the guests. Do they have enough life preservers? A million questions pop into my mind ... :lol:

Come to think of it... We don't have life preservers...

Oh, and make sure when you ride the Jungle Cruise that you know how to swim.

Wbnemo1 said:
Gee, i'm a legend ..... lol well gawrsh, thanks guys TEMPLE DIVIN lol, that never happened, either did industrial soap at sweitzer..... heh heh

Damn straight, you're a legend, Babs!

Becks

MommytoMJM

BeckyLSawyer said:
Sadly, Crystal left us... Wisconsin. *sigh*

But, thanks for the vote, Dave!

Becks

Yeah, she did ::cry:: I miss her! I love Drew's cruise, Megan was great (but she left in May) :cry Colin's Cruise and there are quite a few I need to get on: Kimmy, Jeremy, Matthew, William....

Jadan I loved that expierence, i remember it was the last ride i went on before the park closed and than e-ride nite was starting =)
HE WAS GREAT

Angieee

BeckyLSawyer

MommytoMJM said:
Yeah, she did ::cry:: I miss her! I love Drew's cruise, Megan was great (but she left in May) :cry Colin's Cruise and there are quite a few I need to get on: Kimmy, Jeremy, Matthew, William....

Collin's leaving us... Or has left us... Management position, and the like. As for Kimmy, I believe she's still around, but I haven't seen her in forever. Jeremy, I adore!!!! So funny. I'm going to get around to his boat today, actually. Matthew? Which one? And William is a legend...

You hear me, William! A LEGEND. Deal with it.

Becks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom