Best Jobs in Disney

Epcotdad

when we retire at the International gateway store. huh?

If you all ready are working at the International Gateway store, why would you wanat to retire and work at WDW? I think you should be snail.

ME? Artist

Thank you for the grammar lesson. I am sure that you are the brightest kid in your 4th grade class. When we retire from our current jobs in Atlanta, we will be working at the International gateway store

loveofamouse

I would love to be a performer in a parade (dancer)
ride operator
be MINNIE MOUSE

Serious jobs:
ride technician
monorail pilot or technician
work in electronics for attractions(thats what I did in the Navy)
ASL translator
decorating
and, of course, CEO. :)

Mammymouse

Payscale aside, I would like to be the Fairy Godmother on the float (and other places, too) in the Main Street parade. I'm a grandmother, I used to run a nursery school and I took dancing lessons when I was in elementary school a loooooong time ago. Do you think I could qualify?:rolleyes::D:lol:

Mickey is King

maybe the question should be: what jobs can you make a living at working at WDW?????

anyone? numbers would help, what I mean is:

on average of course:

Cast Member pay

team leader/supervisor pay

Manager pay

so on and so fourth......

had to edit this in- procurement would be cool, for once you could spend LOTS of Mickey's cash!

828tnt

Quality Auditor of the World Showcase bars

then i offer to be your assistant! :lol:

otherwise, i'd have to agree with most- i'd love to be a boat pilot. monorail would be fun- at least in theory. the trains would be fun too, but after taking the tour, i could never survive the summer, it gets crazy hot for the engineers....

powlessfamily4

I want to work on the Carousel of Progress. I love the attraction and other then saying the spiel at the beginning... it seems like a real laid back job :)

mdcassidy

Street Sweeper

I have always felt that when I retire I could work as a street sweeper walking around with my little broom and trash can. I have only two problems, I don't want to sweep after a horse, and I would not look good in a white uniform.

WDW FTW

Jungle Cruise skipper, you get to make bad jokes all day and basically blindly steer the boat for a living... why not :lol:

beyondyou

Recreation at a hotel or water park.
You either push people down slides all day or play games with all the kids at the pool and watch disney movies at night with them. I was always envious of these people when i worked for disney!

Ugly stepsister:ROFLOL:

Seriously though, if Disney ever puts Australia into AK or WS I would looove to be a cultural guide or hell, even a boomerang salesperson.

John

What? No one mentioned bus driver?....J/K...LOL Also what about Stinker Bell when she flies down the guide wire before Wishes? Is this her only job at WDW? How much does she make? Of course being a man and weighing 180 I might not be the type cast for this. No, if I could choose my dream job it would I think I would want an excutive position with some type of control. Being a HUGE Disney fan like most of you I would want to be the CM fighting for the magic. A voice for the FanBoy in all of us.

I guess the OP wants ideas on a job that is realistic. I wouldnt mind being a photographer, those who wear the tan vest. Some of them are a lot of fun. Not to hard of a job. It helps spreading the magic and you could be a part of someones magical vacation that they actually take home.Not sure how much they make.

How about the person who prepares the fireworks everyday for Wishes. He probably makes a nice salary. Every night you get to watch Wishes....thats not a bad way to make a living.

I tell you a job I wouldnt want, the stroller rental guy...Or the guy that cleans the MS capsules....there is a reason they have barf bags.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
What? No one mentioned bus driver?....J/K...LOL Also what about Stinker Bell when she flies down the guide wire before Wishes? Is this her only job at WDW? How much does she make? Of course being a man and weighing 180 I might not be the type cast for this. No, if I could choose my dream job it would I think I would want an excutive position with some type of control. Being a HUGE Disney fan like most of you I would want to be the CM fighting for the magic. A voice for the FanBoy in all of us.

I guess the OP wants ideas on a job that is realistic. I wouldnt mind being a photographer, those who wear the tan vest.
Camera operators would be a more accurate description. The real photographers are employed in more money generating roles.

toolsnspools

Horticulturist, aquatic animal veterinarian, or zoological manager.

Actually I just wanted to see how good the spell checker is. :lookaroun

I'm thinking Rachel's job on the Dream has to be pretty cool. Being an Adventures by Disney guide would be fun too.

Tinkrbell

I really enjoy doing costuming at Hollywood Studios, but my dream jobs are hospitality at Pop Century, recreation at one of the resorts, or merchandise at Sweet Spells or Candy Cauldren.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom