Best ITALIAN Restaurant in Disney

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Everybody has their own preference for picking one italian restaurant to go to in Disney. Taking into account, food,price,service,portions,ambionce etc, what is your favorite Italian restaurant in Disney? Tutto,Via,Mamma, Tony's, and few others. Ours is Tutto Italia. Verrrrrry Italian, atmosphere is superb,food is delicious with generous portions.....True feeling of Italy.

PhilharMagician

Il Mulino by a country mile. The only other Italian restaurant on property that I think is even worth considering is Portobello.

Il Mulino is the best, and like you mention #2 for me was Portobello. Unfortunately I think Portobello has dropped off over the last few years.

Via Napoli I treat as a high end pizza joint and I am very pleased with them in that catagory.

DisneyDebNJ

That's a contradiction in terms for me to be totally honest. My experiences with Italian food in Disney was less than enjoyable. However, during food and wine last October, we really like the offerings (baked ravioli w/bechamel and meat sauce, and the sausage and peppers with ciabatta bread) Looking over the menus at Tutto Italia, they have the same foods available. Everyone I have ever talked to about Italian food at Disney all say the same thing.. Via Napoli for the pizza, Tutto Italia for pasta.

tnpoohbear

Everybody has their own preference for picking one italian restaurant to go to in Disney. Taking into account, food,price,service,portions,ambionce etc, what is your favorite Italian restaurant in Disney? Tutto,Via,Mamma, Tony's, and few others. Ours is Tutto Italia. Verrrrrry Italian, atmosphere is superb,food is delicious with generous portions.....True feeling of Italy.

Our favorite is Tony's at MK!

ispeakwhale

Hi! This is my first post. Eleven of our family members planned a trip for the week of March 10-15th, 2013, most of us have not been to Disney World in many years, and some experienced their first time.
This site was helpful planning the trip; I would like to share our adventure in return. On our first evening after checking in, we took a bus to the Downtown Disney area in search of dinner. We had no idea how big the area was, and found the lines and crowds overwhelming. We just wanted something quick, but that was not an option since the fast places had lines as long as it would take to be seated at a sit down meal.
After walking quite a distance—the maps have no scale--without reaching the place we picked on the map, we wound up with a reasonable wait at the Portobello Country Italian Trattoria.
We are experienced Italian food consumers—and thought that the food here was quite good. I ordered a flat Iron steak, which was tough, and when I reported this to the server, the manager returned with one that was perfection. She even waited until I consumed a piece to be sure it was to my liking. The lasagna was respectable and the ravioli was gigantic and satisfied our 11-year-old daughter. Service is as important as the food and this tired bunch left feeling quite satisfied. I am glad that we had a food plan though, because as you would expect, prices are high at Disney and food is no exception.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom