Best (in) TIME to go to WDW?

tagoofy

Original Poster
Ok, so not your usual "when is the best time to go" thread...

Your new neighbor with the funny looking mods on their DeLorean (I know, wrong IP, so imagine they own a medallion with a strange green glow if you prefer) asks you, "what is the best time to go to Disney World?" You start to give your standard answer about crowd levels during certain months, weather, or whatever and they interrupt you and say, "No, when in ALL of TIME would be the best time to go?"

"Ah" you say, with sudden understanding. "The best TIME to go would be ..."

aliceismad

1631288935279.png

tagoofy

Original Poster
For me, I think I'd say around mid 1999
AK was open
River Country was still open
DisneyQuest was open
EPCOT was still, well, EPCOT
Skyway was still open

JIMINYCR

I'd go back to 1995 to our very first trip. To relive the feeling I got walking onto Main street, seeing the castle and knowing I had finally made it here after a lifelong desire came true. Even though we didnt know all the ins and outs of a Disney trip, it was fun to explore the lands of MK, figure out all Disney had to offer, and visit the other parks. All successive trips were better through experience and more knowledge but that first time excitement was special and never the same on next trips. Crowds were manageable, restaurant seating was available, plenty of guest satisfaction delivered, and there was no pre planning on devices. The only negative was that at that time in my life I didnt have as much financial stability or funds available to do all I can do now.

Goofyernmost

The best time I think was about 1986. Both MK and, by that time, Epcot were running smoothly, no stupid FP's of massively ahead of time Dinner reservations, easy automatic hopping to both parks, never ending tickets and reasonable prices.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom