Best Hotel Near Disneyland?

JonnyK

Original Poster
I might be planning a trip in october and needs some suggestions on some off site locations near disneyland, i found a few and i cant pick which location is the best for me.

Im not concerned with the prices, but any prices with aaa or government would be the best choice for me - i found a few near but not sure if these hotel are recommended.

i would stay on site but the expenses are expensive since im going to be there for only 4 days.

TP2000

The Howard Johnson on Harbor is widely praised and very nice for the modest price they charge. It's about a 7 minute walk from the Disneyland entrance. Several good dining options there too; Mimi's Cafe or McDonalds or Quizno's or Coldstone all on the walk to and from Disneyland.

http://www.hojoanaheim.com/

Wakkie Nu Nu

Highly recommend the fairfield inn on Harbor. Millie's, Mimi's and McD's in the parking lot, ridiculously short walk, Marriott property, works wonders for us!

cdunbar

We stayed at the Red Lion and it was ridiculous, in a good way, what you got for $50 a night. Now we took the ART to get to DLR but it's right on harbor and actually backs up to the Parking Garage.

JimboJones123

We are staying at the Portifino again. It might not be as close as some of the right across the street resorts, but we have gotten the king suite for a very resonable price. This gives us a fold out bed for the kids and a seperate room and TV for us. Very much like a Country Inn and Suites room. Microwave. Fridge. Again, it is a bit of a walk, but it is a good value.

osjm76

The Portofino is a nice hotel but is about a 15 minute walk. There is a best western right across the street from the enterance to Disneyland. This makes it nice when you are leaving the park late. The best western has a mcdonalds and ihop right next door. The marriot and hilton are nice, we have stayed at the hilton but really is about a 15 minute walk from the park. :wave:

ErickainPA

We stayed at Candy Cane Inn, we could have walked to the park, but just too our rental instead. They also have a shuttle. Our room was huge and you could see the fireworks from the park

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom