Best Hollywood Studios Attraction added to the park

What is the Best Hollywood Studios Attraction that has been just added to the park.

• Toy Story Land

Votes: 35 11.8%
  • Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway

Votes: 52 17.5%
  • Star Wars : Galaxy's Edge

Votes: 210 70.7%

• Total voters

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
What is the Best Hollywood Studios Attraction that has been just added to the park.
For me it would be a tough choice But I would go with Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway. I was blown away by the ride. Toy Story Land is a nice area. Star Wars was pretty cool but Rise really helps make the area awesome. But for Runaway Railway I had no idea what it was and had no expectations and was blown away.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Mickey is a great ride, I will enjoy for years but Rise of the Resistance is the new gold standard dark ride that is a new masterpiece and finally dethroned Tower of Terror as my favorite non coaster ride.

Mickey=home run
Rise=Grand Slam
I agree 100% they are both fantastic rides. Rise of the Resistance is the gold standard for what dark rides will be in the future.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I chose Railway simply because the other two have no appeal to me at all. They're well done. I just don't care. I actually would have preferred something else to replace these areas other than the complete three listed. I don't like Star Wars. Toy Story Land's new rides are pretty generic. And Railway should have gone to Toontown.

Stevie Amsterdam

Both TSL and SW:GE embody more than an attraction, compared to MMRR. Are were you refering to MFSR and Alien Swing Saucers (better not use that acronym)?

Kate F

Only new ride I’ve experienced is Smuggler’s Run. Haven’t been on Slinky or the saucers, and my boarding group was never called for RotR. And of course MMRR was not open at the time. So that makes 1/5 new attractions I’ve done.

999th Happy Haunt

The Runaway Railway blows Rise out the of the water
1589158457391.gif

Disney Kween

I haven't been to WDW since May of 2019 so I have yet to see both the Star Wars: Galaxy Edge and Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway. I imagine they are both spectacular. I have to vote for Toy Story Land because that is the only one I have seen up to this point and that is also fantastic in my opinion.

Purduevian

Alien Swirling Saucers
Alien Swirling Saucers is the exact type of ride HS needs right now... the biggest issue is they only added 1 of these types of rides. Imagine a world in which they added alien swirling Saucers. As well as...
1589293295687.png

and a toy themed skin of:
1589293187644.png

1589293268289.png

Attachments

• 1589292728418.png
    1589292728418.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 345
  • 1589293185700.png
    1589293185700.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 340

Magic Feather

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom