Best healthy quick service in the world?

SyracuseOrange

Original Poster
Hey all - I'm planning my itinerary for the half marathon weekend coming up, and I'm taking special consideration when planning my meals because I need pre-race fuel. What are the best quick service (or cheap table service) with healthy options other than just salads? Some nice lean proteins, hearty vegetables, etc.

Any suggestions?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Many on-site, Magic Kingdom-area hotels have quick (not too expensive) options for breakfast, in particular, at their QS restaurants. You can get yogurt, fresh fruit, oatmeal, and eggs and bacon with wheat toast, or even a breakfast sandwich "to go". And, if you're staying over in the Epcot area, there's a tray-service cafeteria called Picabu, on the ground level of the Dolphin. They have a lot of variety there, and (at certain times of the year), I think they're open 24 hours. As others have noted, Columbia Harbor House at Magic Kingdom and Sunshine Seasons at Epcot are also excellent choices for healthy options. Best of luck with your race, by the way!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Here's my list of favorites, ABC for salads with grilled meat or not, Tangerine Café or SS in EPCOT, Pecos Bill's or Cosmic Ray's for veggie burgers carrots or grapes and fixings bars, American Pav. for black bean veggie burger. Restauantsaurous for grilled veggie sandwich I hope these help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom