BEST HEAD OF WALT DISNEY COMPANY!

• WALT DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • michael eisner (lol)

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

NowInc

*sigh*

I hate CoP because its boring...in my opinion....

Lets not start this again..please???

Also....I too noticed that more people voted for Eisner in their votes..but didnt actually VOTE...come on people!!!

General Grizz

Original Poster
Boring? Oh, now that's the very progressive way to think! ;)

I accept your opinion.

And since you are on one extreme, and I on the other, we can't really argue about CoP :)...gotta get the average guy!

General Grizz

Original Poster
Face it! We love Walt :lol: Hee hee...

Eisner just doesn't have that magical touch that Disney did when he did the TV shows...Walt seemed like family...and he was...

And didn't Eisner give himself 8 million one year? I heard that from someone...though he may be wrong.

NowInc

Eisners salary isnt part of the question...you asked whos the best head of Disney....Disney wouldnt be able to AFFORD to pay ANYONE 8 million dollars a year unless it was as large as it is today.....which is mostly due to Eisner ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
OK, OK...remember...this is not compared to "today", but to their own times, for example:

WALT:1964::EISNER:1995 or whatever...

I know....and I still stand by my opinion...Walt has vision pouring out of his ears....no denying that..but as far as who is the better head of the company...I still gotta say Eisner...

WDW-Imagineer

I'm gonna have to go with Michael Eisner. Now I took no personal feelings/ideas into consideration in making this decision.

Eisner is by far the better head of the company and, in my opinion, a better businessman. Sure Walt had all of the ideas and vision, but I don't see where he would be able to run the company as well as Eisner has. Also, keep in mind that Roy basically ran the company while Walt was coming up with all of his ideas. I think Walt would have run the company into bankruptcy if Roy wasn't there to keep him in line.

All personal feelings aside, Eisner is the better head of the company.

Tink

I voted for Eisner as well. From a strictly "Best Head of the Walt Disney Company" perspective, Eisner is a better businessman than Disney. I would say that Disney would agree that he was not the best businessman in the world, otherwise he would not have needed Roy so much.

Belle13

Walt definitely, because without him and his dream, there would be no Disney World. Michael did a really good job from the beginning, but I think things got too big, too quick, and now he will have to back pedal to make them right again. I think he is up to the task, though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom