BEST HEAD OF WALT DISNEY COMPANY!

• WALT DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • michael eisner (lol)

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

General Grizz

Original Poster
Hee hee...(this counts for this person's time in office...no "whatifs"!!!

WALT ALL THE WAY!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

NowInc

Eisner..he has made the company the large corporation it is today..witout him...we wouldnt half HAVE of the good things we have today...

sorry ;)

ToTBellHop

despite a bias in the questionaire...I'll go with Walt. We wouldn't have half the stuff we have no without Eisner; we wouldn't have any of the stuff we have now without Walt. Sorry Now...I usually agree with you...

cm1988

Originally posted by DogsRule!
despite a bias in the questionaire...I'll go with Walt. We wouldn't have half the stuff we have no without Eisner; we wouldn't have any of the stuff we have now without Walt. Sorry Now...I usually agree with you...

I daresay Michael himself would give Walt his due. But for a person stepping into shoes impossible to fill --- an American icon who changed the Entertainment industry in so many ways, forever --- let's give Michael his due. He has far exceeded what Roy O. and Card could even imagine. If you have any doubts on this, visit Tokyo DisneySea, or take a Disney cruise, stay at DAK Lodge, have dinner at California Grill, or see Lion King on Broadway, or Beauty and the Beast in IMAX.

Maria

I will dare to say that probably Walt didn´t even imagine what an emporium Disney is now, and I think he would easily recognize Eisner´s input and help to make it the way it is now. He needed a man like Eisner to help him make it possible. So if my vote could be for both, it would be, but since it can´t be, then I´ll give it to Eisner. :)

ToTBellHop

oh...don't get me wrong. I am a BIG Eisner fan. He's been CEO as about 85% of my favorite attractions come about, and I am EXTREMELY excited about checking into Animal Kingdom Lodge in 21 days. I just don't think any of this would have been possible without Walt's vision. Eisner has done an excellent job expanding on it (after all, he made my two favorite parks, MGM and Animal Kingdom...and he made SpectroMagic!!!!!) How long has Pressler been in charge of the parks? Just trying to figure out what he has built...thanks.
Kyle

NowInc

I think Walts vision is the most important thing..but as far as how he ran his company....he would of sank a looooong time ago....Eisner did a fantastic job of making Disney so large..all while trying to maintain walts vision...not an easy task..and I think he is doing a FANTASTIC job....better than anyone else could in the same situation....

Opinions....remember people...these are NO way me trying to say that any of you are WRONG....so lets not get all defensive ;)

ToTBellHop

agreed...Eisner DA BOMB! Pressler...needs to go back to selling stuffed animals so we can get an Indiana Jones ride! I could see that fitting in at Asia at Animal Kingdom or as a country at Epcot. It would be a thrill ride for World Showcase but it wouldn't be loud. Just need a country in either S. East Asia or S. America to pay for half of it...perhaps Brazil?

markymark

Originally posted by NowInc
Eisner..he has made the company the large corporation it is today..witout him...we wouldnt half HAVE of the good things we have today...

sorry ;)

Yep, I'm with you Now.

No one can dispute Walt's vision, but whether he had the business know how to do what Eisner .....

NowInc

Originally posted by MrPromey
Ok, here's a question for you: Which fruit is better - apples or oranges? ;)

APPLES!!!!! YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THEM!!! ORANGES ARE HORRIBLE BECAUSE THEY ARENT APPLES!!!

:hammer:

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Eisner has never made me smile. I've been smiling since birth because of Walt.

I'll bet he'll make you cry if he ever decideds to close the bears down!:lol:

General Grizz

Original Poster
I'm wondering that too, but I think NowInc doesn't like it because he wants something more in Tomorrowland...

And that thing about not liking it about the final scene, actually, the Final Scene is not about the far future. Walt Disney said himself (I just realized when watching the Worlds Fair Tape) that the last scene was about "TODAY'S leisures"...and then progress will lead us into tomorrow.

Mr Bill

I have to give the dev.. whoops thats bill gates... Eisner his due.
He is doing a great job of keeping Walt's dream alive andkeeping people coming.
Look At My Sig
||
||
||
||
||
V

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom