Best Gifts

X Zoe X

Original Poster
Whats the best gift you can get for under 100 dollars? It can be for anybody you want but it has to last for ever...

DanStat

Snowglobe

I would personally love a snowglobe! They last fovever, if you don't drop them...or the pictures from the rides!

DisneyPhD

One year my hubby gave me a chain link classic Winnie the Pooh watch. (around 75$ I belive). I really like it and have never seen anyone else with the same watch. Last time I was there I looked for it. They don't carry it anymore, but make different ones now. It is nice to have things you can only get at the parks now.

Main Street USA

This might be cheezy to others, but I'm a little kid at heart. Last year I bought a pair of Mickey Mitts. You know the big Mickey hands? I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THESE THINGS! I wore them all over Disney for the whole week I was there. They DO last forever, and they are most likely the best thing I have ever bought at Disney!:)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We were at DL once and a buddy of mine drove monorail during the CP at WDW. He bought a monorail kit and had it setup in the hotel room. I was trying to tell him to set it up to go back and forth from the fridge to bring me beer.

.....he didn't think it was funny.......

TURKEY

Originally posted by X Zoe X
What is it with the monorails? I think they are awful! They scare me to death! :eek:

A monorail hater. Quick ban her from the boards! :D

What is it about them that scares you to death?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom