Best Friends Pet Care in Epcot?

rocketscientist

Hi! I feel bad lurking so much and only posting when I need information, but I was wondering if anyone had boarded their dog at the pet boarding in Epcot before?

My girlfriend and I are going to stay at a resort rather close to Epcot (can't give the full name in case she peeks on here, it's a suprise!) for the Food and Wine fest, stay one night, then go to Magic Kingdom the following day. I saw the website online for the company and how there are multiple locations, Epcot and Magic Kingdom being two that have daily walks/feedings and overnight boarding. I was thinking Epcot's would be the closest for the bulk of the trip.

I looked online and it looked like the pet boarding place there was right near the gate, like you had to park in that lot and bring him in, and likewise to get him back out. We were planning on parking at our resort and taking the busses over as we didn't want to have to pay for parking, but I didn't know if we could take the dog on the bus with us. I was wondering if anyone knows if there's a way to drop him off without parking in that lot every time or if we should/can tote him over on the bus with us?

There's overnight boarding for resort guests listed on the website so I can't imagine I'm the first to ask this. I also noticed at some of the pet places you have to come and walk him yourself, but at some they do it for you. I was wondering if you could board him at a place where they walk them but if we could come back and give him a little attention ourselves?

I'm still going to try to get ahold of them to see what they say but I've learn to trust the resident experts on here for what's the best approach! If I don't get a chance to get back on, thanks in advance to anyone who might have an idea!

Mrs. Jobson

If you are staying at one of Disney's resorts you don't have to pay to park. They will give you a parking pass when you check into your room. I am pretty sure that animals are not permitted on Disneys transportation unless it is a service animal.

Have not had any experiences with the kennel at Epcot but I hear it is really nice. They do require you to walk your own animal. You will have to ask the experts on that though.

Hope you have a good trip!

Upvote 0

H20Babie

I am pretty sure that animals are not permitted on Disneys transportation unless it is a service animal.

^^^ is correct. From the WDW site: "With the exception of service dogs for Guests with disabilities, pets are not permitted in the Theme Parks or Disney Resort hotels, or on the Disney Resort hotel or Theme Park buses."

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom