Best FP+ for kids at Epcot

ELG13

Original Poster
Daughter is 7 and son is 4 but more like 2.5 due to delays. We got one for frozen but I'm not really sure what else to use them on. I'm not super familiar with the park.

GabeP

Given the ages, may I suggest Turtle Talk at the Seas? the older one may enjoy Soarin or Test Track, depending, but otherwise, perhaps Imagination, Spaceship Earth and maybe the Green side of Mission Space (the less intense side). The 3 Caballeros boat ride in Mexico is nice for everyone, but it doesn't usually have much of a wait.

Schneewittchen

For little kids, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Living with the Land and Journey Into Imagination with Figment are good options. They aren't scary, etc. But if it's not a busy park day, you usually won't need FPs for those rides anyway.

LUVofDIS

The OP already has a Frozen FP, you can not get TT or Soarin' while you have Frozen. That is unless something changed this year and I don't know about it. That wouldn't surprise me, that is me not knowing about it. With that being said, it would depend what interested them. Also when you are going. I have never had to wait for crush and we normally get good seats. There is normally a small wait for Living with the Land and sometimes Imagination. That really leaves Spaceship Earth.

RememberWhen

The OP already has a Frozen FP, you can not get TT or Soarin' while you have Frozen. That is unless something changed this year and I don't know about it. That wouldn't surprise me, that is me not knowing about it. With that being said, it would depend what interested them. Also when you are going. I have never had to wait for crush and we normally get good seats. There is normally a small wait for Living with the Land and sometimes Imagination. That really leaves Spaceship Earth.
That’s the trouble with the Epcot FP+ choices. You’re right about the tiers. There are so few good tier 2 choices that we generally make our FP for a different park and rope drop soarin or frozen.

DISR

We always use one on the character meet and greet here since FP+ choices are limited. It's not a bad 10 minute use of time if you don't have another use for your fast passes.

Punzle

We always use one on the character meet and greet here since FP+ choices are limited. It's not a bad 10 minute use of time if you don't have another use for your fast passes.

I think that is a tier 1 as well which is ridiculous.
I suggest turtle talk with Crush. Super cute and silly!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom