Best for a large lively group?

Poppinsfan05

In the Parks
No
I got to put in another vote for the Whispering Canyon Cafe at The Wilderness Lodge. The place was jumping and we didn't have a big party. The food was great too.

Katelynbird

The Biergarten at the German Pavilion in Epcot would be a great choice. They have those long tables that hold a lot of people. The food is self serve as well so you get your food and the waitress/waiter brings the drinks. The show is great too.

*Cinderelly*

In the Parks
No
Although this experience might change drastically due to Covid-19 the Crystal Palace is a great place for a large group that is lively. One, there is always tons of little kids there because of the character interaction with Winnie the Pooh and Friends and also the place is huge. Now the whole thing may change as Disney may do away with Character Dining and also the Buffet style which the Crystal Palace is so you will have to keep a close eye out for that if you want something lively and have a large group.

Red Wench

I have never gone myself with a large crowd, but I have seen large crowds at Raglan Road and just how the place is so lively it is the perfect place for a group of people who want to have a good time. I am not able to drink yet, but I can tell you if I am down at WDW for my 21st birthday I will be at Raglan Road with a bunch of my friends celebrating.

chrisbarry

Went for my 50th in 2018 went 27 people! The only full group meals were Biergarten, Artist Point and Crystal palace - all my choice. Biergarten the night before my 50th once everyone arrived was awesome. Lots of large beers being hoisted. Lots of dancing to the band. We had a bunch of those communal tables all right near each other. People could get up and go to buffet as needed. great choice.

Morning of my birthday, we were all at the Crystal Palace. Breakfast for 27! Bunch of tables together. Tons of fun.

Artist point is, of course, no longer what it used to be. But on my actual 50th for dinner, we had 24 of us. they sectioned off an area and we made due with two big long tables. This was almost like a private party. Nobody else was in this back section but us. It was special and a great night. I'm sure any of the bigger restaurants will work with you. They were wonderful to work with and took excellent care of us.

Letteyeti

Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. If your group can get into the type of food then it will work out great. Just the set up for the way to get the food is great for a large group and the selection of food is huge. The space in the restaurant in also huge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom