Best First Ride For A First Timer

wolf359

I would take a first timer to the Magic Kingdom first. After that, I think Pirates of the Caribbean is the perfect first attraction. First, it is easy to get to and without feeling like you're bypassing a lot of other things to get to it. Plus it is such a classic and the perfect example of what Disney does best - the immersive Audio Animatronic adventure. It also makes it easy to continue on Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain.

I've taken first timers to WDW once before and because of limited time and the schedule we ended up visiting MK last, and it was a big mistake. After seeing the latest parks and more advanced attactions some of the original and more "quaint" aspects of the Magic Kingdom didn't really go over very well. I think seeing the parks in the order they were added (or at the very least Magic Kingdon first) not only gives new guests a chance to see the most famous park first, it also helps better pace the range of attractions Walt Disney World has to offer.

disneycouple07

Carousel of Progress! Head over to Space Mountain after.

My suggestion for a meal would be California Grill. Try to schedule dinner around fireworks. Good luck and I hope you guys have a wonderful trip.

Nemo14

Carousel of Progress! It was one for the first rides in Magic Kingdom on opening day and Walt Disney's favorite attraction. After Carousel of Progress, head over to Space Mountain.

My suggestion for a meal would be California Grill. Try to schedule dinner around fireworks. Good luck and I hope you guys have a wonderful trip.

I think you might want to check out the history of CoP. You have a few facts incorrect there, but I agree it's a great attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom