Best fancy dinner?

bdearl41

Original Poster
My wife and I are trying to decide where we want to go for our "fancy dinner" while at Disney. We want to do one of the pre fix wine tasting menus and have narrowed it down to Coranation's and Flying Fish. Obviously we would love to do Victoria and Alberts, but it costs way too much. Does anyone have a preference of these two, and if not any other suggestions? Thanks!

dreamfinder

At $65 for the meal, plus another $35 for the wine flight at CoraNation, I would strongly suggest paying the extra $25 and just doing V&A's. You may not get the wine flight, but the food, service, and atmosphere will be hands down better. Jiko is delicious and an experience in a different way. Now there is a slight change that Cat may poke her head out the kitchen while you are there (no idea how often she is actually in house) so that may be enough to sway you in one direction.

wiigirl

Personally, Id suggest Narcoossee's at Grand Floridian :)

Me too....thats a good one! :)
75.gif

Dad 2 M & M

Jiko's!! We are going to try Flying Fish for the first time this December... can't wait! We are also going to hit Yachtsman (not sure it qualifies as fancy)

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I've never experienced either of these two places, but have heard many 1st hand good things about Flying Fish.
Without a doubt the best two "fancy" meals I've experienced on property were at CG and Yachtsman's Steak House.

The Incredible Schmulk

Now, as a person who has not yet done a Chef's Table experience in Disney World (we have done it at Napa Rose in DIsneyland, though), feel free to take this opinion with as much salt as you'd like...

Personally, I think the Chef's Table menu at Flying Fish looks awesome, and I guarantee that if you ask, the chef would be more than happy to just create an entire meal off menu, just going by your likes and dislikes. Put yourself in the chef's hands.

I'm not sure if they're doing any wine pairing dinners while you're there, but if they are, Jiko would be an excellent choice as well. They only do them one day a week, and it might even only be once or twice a month, so if you can get it, jump on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom