Best Family Restaurant In WDW.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
As my friends ( party of nine ) leave on Saturday for the magic bubble,staying at PORS for 14 nights.They have children of various ages from 2, 6, and 9. What would you recommend for a good family night where adults and kids will enjoy the food and fun. Iam thinking T- Rex or even Via Napoli. .?Your thoughts please:)Oh and one of them is a vegan.

wiigirl

Rainforest Cafe!

always one of our favorites!
75.gif

HouCuseChickie

I was thinking 'Ohana, WCC, 50s PT, and Biergarten before looking at any of the character meals. Of course if they're leaving on Saturday, I don't know what the odds are of them getting into 'Ohana. I think Cape May breakfast or Hollywood and Vine breakfast are going to be the easiest character meals to get into. Beyond that, things like Sci Fi, Sanaa, Boma, LTT, Yak & Yeti, RFC, TRex, Raglan Rd, and Kona followed by Wishes on the beach all could be nice...some easier to get into than others.

LizC

I have a somewhat similar situation myself and we are opting for 'Ohana. (Took the advice of many from this site) It will be our first time there, and we are really looking forward to it. That being said, I do enjoy Via Napoli.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Another vote for 'Ohana from me.
Coincidentally, our group of 7 dined at 'Ohana 3 years ago, while my 16 year old niece was going through her temporary PETA/vegan phase, and the chef prepared her a tofu & veggie dish which was almost too pretty to eat. She still calls it the best meal of the week.
She is really looking forward to going back in November and enjoying some of the meat choices this time. And the dessert, of course. The best dessert anywhere on property. Or off, for that matter.

As my friends ( party of nine ) leave on Saturday for the magic bubble,staying at PORS for 14 nights.They have children of various ages from 2, 6, and 9. What would you recommend for a good family night where adults and kids will enjoy the food and fun. Iam thinking T- Rex or even Via Napoli. .?Your thoughts please:)Oh and one of them is a vegan.

We just returned from s
pending a week there and I have 2 girls as well as myself and parents where there to see and try out the place again. Their favorite was Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, and Chef Mickey's. We were at ohana and the lady can not carry a ture and has kids parading around her for no real reason. Kids looked bored. The food there was nothing my mid-west kids liked at all! You have to be from Hawaii to like the food. The Crystal Palace was good food and there was a bit of everything. Meat & potatoes, veggies, desert along with characters. Chef Mickeys is also good especially with breakfast. The Garden Grill was also good american food. Whispering Canyon was great too!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Cheers everyone.Looks like O'Hana is a big favourite,will pass on your info,oh they do have a ADR for Cinderellas castle lunch.:)

CrazyDisneyLady

I like 'Ohana the food is great and the view of the fireworks is amazing if you have a late night dinner. For the kids though I think 1900 Park Fare is a better choice the character interaction there is wonderful even with adults and the food is good also.

maryszhi

via napoli, whispering canyons, o'hannas, and 50s primes time

DizneyPryncess

I would agree with 'Ohana - they were great with me when I was pregnant and was having a hard time handling meat. The chef gave us a table far from where they were cooking, and he talked to me about what I was able to eat. They were wonderful! For kids, there's lots of activities going on. The Hawaiian woman who sings & entertains really interacts great with the kids. :)

righttrack

My suggestions for that kind of crowd is Biergarten. The entertainment will keep the kids staying longer, the atmosphere is comfortable and the food is good. Ohana too, but it's so hard to get into these days, I can't offer it and not offer an alternative.

Whispering Canyon is nice too, but I think the food is just kind of OK. Breakfast there is awesome though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom