Best EPCOT Restaurant

What do YOU think is the BEST Epcot Restaurant?

• The Garden Grill

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Coral Reef

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Les Chefs de France

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Le Cellier Steakhouse

• Rose & Crown Pub or Dining Room

• San Angel Inn/Cantina

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Pure and Simple

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Sunshine Season Food Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberty Inn

• Other (Specify)

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

DisJosh

Other...I'll give you other!:mad: :lol:

How could you not include Mitsukoshi ??!! I oughta wack you in the head! :D

Well in case you havent guess my favorite is Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room :)

wdwrules

the coral reef is probably my favorite. the foods alright but i love getting a seat next to the aquarium and eating while sharks are cruising by:D

diznee4lyfe

What program did you guys use to find the disney quotes to download them? And what were the names of them?

Definately "Por favor mantegna ce ala hadres deles puerta" (where do you download that from?)

and

"Calling Buzz Lightyear! Calling Buzz Lightyear! The galaxy needs your help! Join Buzz Lightyear on a daring adventure to defeat the evil Emperor Zurg. Report to Star Command and Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin!"

Sheri

My fave Epcot restoruant (sp?!) is in Italy, but it makes me sooo mad coz I can never remember the name :rolleyes:

Oh and Diznee4lyfe, I think u have the wrong thread ;)

Ariel

I love San Angel Inn...I think that is by far the best dining experience at Epcot. The atmosphere I think is the best part of the whole experience. :)

WDW-Imagineer

I've always enjoyed eating at the Coral Reef. More for the atmosphere than anything. People say the food isn't that great, but I really have no problems with it... plus, the worst food in WDW would be better than a 4-star restaurant anywhere else.

tmm7899

My pick is The Bistro de Paris. It is on top of the other french restaurant. It is my favorite place in Epcot to eat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom