Best epcot QS??

Princess Kaylee

Looking for a good QS dinner spot in epcot. Any QS locations with outdoor seating options good for illuminations?

If you are picky eater do not eat in Epcot. We could not find anything. We just got a few snacks instead. For snacks I would recommend the bakery in France, and funnel cake in America. Sunshine Seasons seemed gross... To specify my child has sensory issues.

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
If you are picky eater do not eat in Epcot. We could not find anything. We just got a few snacks instead. For snacks I would recommend the bakery in France, and funnel cake in America. Sunshine Seasons seemed gross...

Sunshine Seasons gross?? Okay and nothing for picky eaters?? Okay.....
The food st SS is always fresh and delicious (and a great spot to relax for a little while) as to why it is a favorite to many, and lots to choose from for all types of eaters. Also there is Electric Umbrella QS with standard burgers and chicken and such. Then the QS Liberty Inn in America in World Showcase has standard regular American food like burgers and hot dogs, steak, etc. Epcot has a ton of choices that I haven't even listed everything, for picky eaters and non picky eaters for QS, snacks, TS, etc.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

jaklgreen

If you are picky eater do not eat in Epcot. We could not find anything. We just got a few snacks instead. For snacks I would recommend the bakery in France, and funnel cake in America. Sunshine Seasons seemed gross...

Epcot has 11 different cultures dining represented. That is a huge variety of food. How picky does a person have to be to not be able to find any food at all with all of those choices. What do you actually eat on a daily basis? Your statement is unbelievable to me. I can not fathom what you eat if you could not find ANY food to eat at Epcot.

Princess Kaylee

Epcot has 11 different cultures dining represented. That is a huge variety of food. How picky does a person have to be to not be able to find any food at all with all of those choices. What do you actually eat on a daily basis? Your statement is unbelievable to me. I can not fathom what you eat if you could not find ANY food to eat at Epcot.

Not talking about me, I'm talking about an autistic child we traveled with. Very rude. This child has sensory and texture issues.

Princess Kaylee

Say wha ???

You must be super unhappy and judgmental in your life to judge somebody trying to give advice as a family member of somebody who has sensory and texture issues. Unless you know the situation you should not judge.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Not talking about me, I'm talking about an autistic child we traveled with. Very rude. This child has sensory and texture issues.

None of us are being rude or judging you, and you did not say the situation at hand. Still there is more food to choose from at Epcot than really any other park even regular plain American foods are plentiful there. They even have grilled cheese by Test Track. I don't know what the autistic child that traveled with you can have or likes due to the sensory and texture issues but to me in my opinion there would be something hopefully somewhere in the park they can eat.
Also any QS or TS if you tell them the issue at hand would work with you and maybe make something/customize something the child will be willing to eat to accommodate them. WDW is wonderful about that. :)

Last edited:

jaklgreen

You said nothing of sensory issues only of being "picky". My niece is autistic and has been to WDW several times and has been able to find food at all parks. I still do not agree with your statement that Epcot is a bad park for a "picky" person. Of all of the parks, Epcot has the widest variety of foods with no less then 28 different food places to pick from, not including snacks. The child you speak of was an extreme case and not the norm and you should have posted as such and not made the general term of picky. That is completely different. So instead of name calling you should have amended your post to reflect this.

Last edited:

Princess Kaylee

You said nothing of sensory issues only of being "picky". My niece is autistic and has been to WDW several times and has been able to find food at all parks. I still do not agree with your statement that Epcot is a bad park for a "picky" person. Of all of the parks, Epcot has the widest variety of foods with no less then 28 different food places to pick from, not including snacks. The child you speak of was an extreme case and not the norm and you should have posted as such and not made the general term of picky. That is completely different. So instead of name calling you should have amended you post to reflect this.

How do you KNOW that my child is severely autistic? If you knew her might not even notice. I say picky because often times on these forums people are judgemental of others disabilities. I am speaking from my own experience! She is picky about her food because of her sensory issues, it's not her fault. Bud out of people's business. I am sure most people could find a QS restaurant in Epcot that they would like.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
th (1).jpg

Minthorne

If I read the first post I'd never make the connection to the second post. The first post says "We could not find anything" and clearly indicated you though "Sunshine Seasons seemed gross..."

A "picky eater" and a "child has sensory and texture issues." really are two different things, no?

Just as a casual reader - what I see.

betty rose

I vote for Sunshine Seasons, because I don't eat a lot of meat and you can get the fried rice, by itself. Hubby and I share at the Fish shop, he likes fish, I like fries. Then we make our way to the French Bakery, I've never had anything I didn't like there. I do have lactose issues, but they have a really good baguette, or I get a sandwich and just take off the cheese. I don't have it warmed up though, so I can easily remove the cheese. I'm never disappointed with the choices in Epcot. That being said, I pretty much like everything, and it doesn't have to be fancy.

jaklgreen

How do you KNOW that my child is severely autistic? If you knew her might not even notice. I say picky because often times on these forums people are judgemental of others disabilities. I am speaking from my own experience! She is picky about her food because of her sensory issues, it's not her fault. Bud out of people's business. I am sure most people could find a QS restaurant in Epcot that they would like.

You are now over exaggerating what others are posting. YOU said the child was autistic in you subsequent post after others disagreed with you about the variety of option at Epcot. Nobody is judging your child, just disagreeing with your assessment that Epcot does not have many food options. Your emotions are running away with you. If you calmly re-read all of the posts you will see that. Stop making everything a person insult to your child.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@Princess Kaylee, what foods does your child usually prefer? I was just thinking, perhaps that might be another way to approach this question, about the best QS option for your visit. I'm not up-to-date on all the menus for the QS restaurants at EPCOT; however, there are many others here on the forum, who could perhaps guide you to the most appropriate QS, based upon your child's preferences.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom