Best epcot QS??

Jess G

Original Poster
Looking for a good QS dinner spot in epcot. Any QS locations with outdoor seating options good for illuminations?

mouse_luv

Looking for a good QS dinner spot in epcot. Any QS locations with outdoor seating options good for illuminations?

Cantina San Angel in Mexico, Morocco (but I don't recommend the food there), my fave QS's in WS are in China and Japan but you would have to find somewhere to sit along the lagoon in order to eat.

Jess G

Original Poster
I'm looking for all suggestions really, just thought it would be cool to see illuminations. We will probably end up eating before and camping out for illuminations with a drink in hand. Also, the 2 of us sometimes eat at different QS locations, so I'd like to hear it all. Does anybody know off hand if Sunshine Seasons changes it's menu between lunch and dinner?

mouse_luv

I'm looking for all suggestions really, just thought it would be cool to see illuminations. We will probably end up eating before and camping out for illuminations with a drink in hand. Also, the 2 of us sometimes eat at different QS locations, so I'd like to hear it all. Does anybody know off hand if Sunshine Seasons changes it's menu between lunch and dinner?

Same menu all day http://allears.net/dining/menu/sunshine-seasons/all-day

Jon81uk

Tangerine Cafe in Mexico is excellent food, but no view of the Lagoon. I think the only QS seating with a lagoon view is the few tables at Yorkshire County fish shop. Sunshine Seasons in the Land is good food too.
I would either get food you can carry to the fence or eat then move to the fence.

wdwfan757

Just happened to luck out with a table at La Cantina around 8:45pm last time I was there. In hindsight, it's still better to eat earlier and then get find a nice spot against a railing. I'd strongly recommend eating where you like the food and then going to your favorite vantage point rather than trying to combine the two or trying to prolong your dinner for an hour

Bairstow

I love Tangierine Café. They do have some outdoor seating they you may be able to see some illuminations but people will be standing in your path. I would eat and then find a place to stand for illuminations.
I highly recommend this too- especially their vegetarian or shwarma platters.
If you head towards the good viewing at Italy you can pick up some good desert drinks or ice cream at Germany or France along the way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom