Best Disney World park at night?

Best park at night?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom:
closing-time-magic-kingdom-last-guest-disney-world-bricker.jpg
tron-lightcycle-run-roller-coaster-tomorrowland-magic-kingdom-disney-world-097.jpg
fireworks-abc-holiday-specials-filming-christmas-day-parade-magic-kingdom-disney-world-339.jpg

Disney-Haunted-Mansion.jpg

EPCOT:
beacons-magic-50th-anniversary-disney-world-028.jpg
guardians-galaxy-cosmic-rewind-epcot-disney-world-169.jpg
luminous-symphony-us-fireworks-epcot-disney-world-194.jpg
harmonious-nighttime-spectacular-fireworks-50th-anniversary-disney-world-061.jpg

Hollywood Studios:
runaway-railway-hollywood-studios-disney-world-1052.jpg
star-wars-land-extra-magic-hours-exemh-hollywood-studios-disney-world-751.jpg
dusk-tower-terror-hotel-hollywood-studios-disney-world-sony-a7iii-bricker.jpg
genie-plus-lightning-lanes-hollywood-studios-disney-world-236.jpg

Animal Kingdom:
tree-life-night-animal-kingdom-disney-world-427.jpg
ryan_pastorino_2.jpg
DSC_1847-as-Smart-Object-1-copy.jpg

DSC_1752-copy.jpg

Club Cooloholic

So I love doing parks at night, I always think a park takes on a different character once the sun goes down. But for this evaluation, I thought about which park improves the most from its daytime counterpart. I eliminated AK because you can't even do all of its attractions as it still is an animal park as well, so it's not as good as during the day. MK and Epcot are both lovely at night, but they also look great during the day, and I am not sure the castle looks better with lights on it or the natural sun. That leaves me with HS, I think the Star Wars area definitely looks nicer and more interesting at night, Toy Story land is not as insufferable, as the sun is not blazing down, and the old Hollywood streets and definitely the Tower of Terror look best at night. So my vote is HS.

ppete1975

Magic Kingdom is stunning esp Tomorrowland from the astro orbiters or people mover.

Epcot is also stunning (a close second), though it is heavily dependent on space ship earth.

I would say MK for overall beauty.

In reality Disney knows how to light its parks, and all of them are stunning at night. Its the best time to stop and just look around and just soak in how beautiful it is and how lucky you are to be in that moment at that exact time.

Nottamus

I remember being at AK when it was closing while the sun was still up, and thought that Pandora was def made for night time.

I think all parks look amazing at night.

granfiesta

My favorite was Magic Kingdom during the holidays with the dreamlights. Sadly, now that they've been gone for a few years, I don't know if they will be coming back.

Fox&Hound

I voted MK cause it is just breathtaking at night. But I do think Encanto and Indiana Jones will add a lot to AK’s nighttime ambiance.

Smiley/OCD

I have 2…there’s nothing like riding the Peoplemover or Astro Orbiter at MK at night or even the nighttime show (whichever one is running)…
The second is walking through WS at night…FWIW, it’s just SO much better at night…SSE looks great too!

Sans Souci

I have 2…there’s nothing like riding the Peoplemover or Astro Orbiter at MK at night or even the nighttime show (whichever one is running)…
The second is walking through WS at night…FWIW, it’s just SO much better at night…SSE looks great too!

I love both of these parks at night, too, but I would flip the two parks. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom