Best Disney Vacation YouTube Videos

Disneyhead'71

OK, here is my WDW video. It is 2 divorced Dads, my 2 daughters, my friends daughter and son, and his sister. My girls are the ones in the tie dyes and floppy hats. I am the one dancing to MJJP.

This one is old but shows my 2 daughters when they were younger. Oh, and my ex wife is in there.

Last edited:

EricJ

I'm sure it probably annoys the performers to do it too much, but I'm a sucker for the videos where the parents had to leave some or all of the kids at home sick/in school, and made up for it by getting the characters to say hi:

(I'd want to do the same thing, but I'm the only diehard character fan in my group. :( )

Goblin

I love all the bosox2001 videos on youtube as well!! Also a big fan of Seeyareelsoon!

Another of my top favorites is i4bound which I didn't see mentioned yet. I'm sucker for any video with a Disney Dad dancing! lol

BuddyThomas

Well naturally, the first one I have to recommenced is our tour of our renovated Boardwalk Villa (one bedroom) - it is grainy, unprofessional, and cuts off unexpectedly, so I'm sure it qualifies as one of the OP's "best" videos (look, at least it's short, so enjoy):

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom