Best Disney Springs Restaurant?

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
If you could only eat at one Disney Springs restaurant during your trip which one would it be?

Why?

What is your favorite thing to eat there?

RoyWalley

Impossible for me to answer as we go to Disney Springs each day of our trip to have either lunch or dinner, so much variety, we love it. The Edison was a great meal when we went in October, had the Edison burger which was very good.

DISR

Not because it is necessarily the best, but we usually hit Splitsville. The menu has something for everyone, execution is reasonably good, and you can usually get in on much shorter notice than 60 day ADRs. I want to try City Works though. That may be hit the mark for similar reasons. We also hit Morimoto just because any type of Asian food appeals to me. That said, execution at that location is hit/miss, and that is probably a generous assessment. Lots of other places I would like to try, but they require some ADR magic and I don't built my Disney trips around lots of sit down meals at fixed times.

JIMINYCR

Table service ....The Boathouse.... Great menu with excellent variety of food and drinks. Great seating with view. We had excellent service. Wedge salad, Shrimp and Andouille Mac & Cheese, Blueberry cheesecake. All accompanied by a Blueberry Lemonade.
For quick service... The Polite Pig.... Brisket sandwich, baked beans with burnt ends, ,

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
QS - definitely Polite Pig. Multiple times every trip
BBQ and Bourbon. Just can't ever go wrong.

TS - Enzo's Hideway is a hidden gem, and not as hard to get an ADR for than some of the others
Burrata Caprese to start with Spaghetti or Ravioli

Certainly can't argue with Art Smith's Homecomin. One of our favorites as well.
Art's Famous Fried Chicken

macefamily

Depends on the meal. For brunch....hands down.....Chef Art Smith's Homecomin'. Fried green tomatoes and the Southern Mary bloody Mary.
For dinner.....love The Boathouse. Need at least a dozen of the top oysters; there's usually at least four different choices. I usually make a selection from the catch of the day listing for my entree. I know last time I had a great snapper filet.

Weather_Lady

I haven't dined at a huge number of DS restaurants, so take it with a grain of Irish sea salt, but our favorite is Raglan Road. The "Serious Steak" is my personal favorite entree, and my son loves the mussels. (Can't remember what DH and DD preferred.) We try to schedule dinner reservations at the right time to catch the dancers, and ask to be seated with a good view of them. It's a loud and boisterous place to be -- we don't plan on much family conversation during the meal -- but it's really fun.

BASS

I've only eaten at Frontera and STK. Frontera was fantastic. STK . . . meh. I was with a large group/conference so I had no choice as to STK, but it's the last place I'd eat at Disney. There is nothing unique about a steakhouse chain, particularly when most folks likely have similar choices at home.

Club Cooloholic

Well I can only do one and the kids are with us so we always seem to hit TRex. The food isn't awful and the theme is fun, and it's different everytime depending where you were seated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom