Best Disney Spot to Get Over a Hangover

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I cannot recall the last time I had a full on hangover (I'm not that much into drinking anymore - college is a fading memory). But when I did have them, oxygen helped a lot. So outdoors. I big bowl of rice krispies with a good sprinkling of sugar often did the trick as well.

You get to the age that hangovers aren't worth the enjoyment of drinking. And it takes less alcohol consumed to have one.

JohnD

A series of spots: A monorail crawl of the MK resorts. Made more difficult by having to navigate security to the monorail after the esch drink. LOL!

Alice a

Alcohol has a lot of sugary calories and raises your blood sugar pretty high when you overindulge, followed by a crash as you sober up, compounded by dehydration. A banana (potassium), water, and protein is your best bet.

A great remedy is Pedialyte mixed with red bull- 10+ years on the road as crew in the music industry, and every road manager worth his salt made sure the Pedialyte (and ensure) were always at hand. I saw many an artist brought back from the brink with this cocktail, then a banana and scrambled eggs when they could keep it down.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Alcohol has a lot of sugary calories and raises your blood sugar pretty high when you overindulge, followed by a crash as you sober up, compounded by dehydration. A banana (potassium), water, and protein is your best bet.

A great remedy is Pedialyte mixed with red bull- 10+ years on the road as crew in the music industry, and every road manager worth his salt made sure the Pedialyte (and ensure) were always at hand. I saw many an artist brought back from the brink with this cocktail, then a banana and scrambled eggs when they could keep it down.

Pedialyte AND Red Bull? Back in the day, it was Coke.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom