Best Disney Song?

pumpkin7

From one of their musicals, it's probably I Know the Truth from Aida, with He Lives in You from The Lion King a close second.

i adore this song! it's amazing. it makes me want to cry every time i hear it lol.

i can't narrow it down, i love so many disney songs.

i am partial to some grim grinning ghosts also!

plaz10

#1 - Innoventions Area Music from EPCOT

every time I hear it I can picture myself standing right in the EPCOT area. It's the most peaceful feeling.

Chrononymous

There's a few favorites for me...

There is no other song in the world that makes me feel like Circle of Life does from it's opening voice.

It's magic.

But I am also very fond of the original Baroque Hoedown.

I think Seize the Day from Newsies is a pretty amazing tune, and I love the entire soundtrack to Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

Another lovely song that always puts me in a better mood is Little April Showers

PolynesianPrincess

Favorite movie song - Circle of Life (the version from the movie and NOt the Elton John version!! Just to clarify! lol)

My favorite park music is definitely SpectroMagic... I also like Splash Mountain Medley, the ORIGINAL CoP song (Now is the time.. now is the best time...) and the music played in the entrance to Space Mountain. And Wishes!! Gets me teary eyed to even hear the music...

Crockett

Banned
From Film: "Feed The Birds" -Mary Poppins
From Television: The Ducktales theme song.
From a theme park: "Golden Dream" (The American Adventure theme song from Epcot).

HouCuseChickie

Wow- Impossible to narrow it down to just one, but here are some of the faves coming to mind right now...

Feed the Birds, Under the Sea, MK Welcome Medley, The Spectrum Song, Ugly Bug Ball, I Wanna Be Like You, Once Upon a Dream, Golden Dream, Wishes, Baroque Hoedown, Circle of Life, Friend Like Me, Arabian Nights, Almost There, Gaston, Be Our Guest, Heigh Ho, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo, The Work Song, Everybody Wants to be a Cat, Listen to the Land, Yo Ho, Grim Grinning Ghosts, One Little Spark, Best Time of Your Life and Winnie the Pooh.

I'm sure there's more, but you get the idea.

WDWGoof07

There are too many good songs to pick just one favorite, so here are the top 5 movie songs:
  • "You've Got a Friend in Me"
  • "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah"
  • "Feed the Birds"
  • "I Just Can't Wait to be King"
  • "The Bare Necessities"
As far as park music goes my favorites are: "Illuminations: Reflections of Earth" soundtrack, "Soarin'" soundtrack, and the "Fantasmic!" Theme.

It was very hard to narrow it down. Disney music is the best!

BigRedDad

OK, I am not sure if these are the best, but they always make me happy:

1. Theme to the Gummi Bears cartoon (call me crazy, but I love it)
2. Montezuma by Cusco (only hear it on Radio 365 Disney channels)
3. Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand
4. Tapestry of Nations
5. You'll Be in my Heart by Phil Collins
6. When You Wish Upon a Star (listened in my PJs every Sunday night at 7 growing up)

Rlevy33663

My Choices

Movie Song: "Feed the Birds" or "Poor Unfortunate Souls"

Park Song: "Great, Big, Beautiful Tomorrow" or any of the songs from The American Adventure ("Two Brothers," "America, Spread Your Golden Wings," etc.)

Animaniac

Can really narrow it down to one. I guess Can You Feel the Love Tonight, A Whole New World and Part of your World are up there.

One I really feel is underrated is "Baia" from Three Caballeros.

disneylemons

Too many to have just one favorite but some of my favorites are:

When You Wish Upon a Star (my ringtone)

A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (text ringtone)

Baby Mine - Dumbo

Feed the Birds and Chim Chimaree Chim Chim Charoo - Mary Poppins

Haunted Mansion - Grimfriendly Ghosts

Reflection - Mulan

Around the River Bend - Pocohontas

bjlc57

how can you guys forget..

a Whale of a TALE... sung by Kirk Douglas.. ? one of the best Disney songs ever..

of course if you are my age.. the next on the list is Davy,, DAVY Crockett, King of Wild Frontier..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom